How To What Happened During the Big Bang?

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Dec 12, 2019
Visit site
1. First, there was nothing. Then, there was a singularity.
2. In one big rush of inflation, the universe expanded.

Just imagine, what about this theory is. "First there was nothing" - this mean, that before was only one thin point of every matter's, which we could see today in the universe. How the matter could rise and inflate from the nothing??? Don't you see here some strange imagine, which contradict? I can explain why. The number's could explain this phenomenon. Before big bang appeared like some beginning of the everything, so our beginning we must describing by the number 1. This number are good for explanation of the physic characteristic of the before big bang thin antispace environment. Look at this number (1), how it drawed - like a thin little stick. The number one explaining a cold environment of the matter which seek to compressing, it is mean the metal's actually. That's why i'm always thinking that the metal's (the matter) are first stable and primary. Before big bang every matter was in this thin little space, may be antispace, in the negation - .
2. In one big rush of inflation, the universe expanded. - But when the metal's outcoming in the empty space, it become decaying with radiation. So this bring energy, another kind's of matter, gases. That's why I always told that the dark cold matter must be the METAL'S. It is came from no where, conversely - we are existing in the nowhere (in the empty space), every life relate to the metal's and matter.

"What Happened During the Big Bang?" I think it is important to understand where modern cosmology is at now. [Efforts are underway in cosmology to establish that the Big Bang is part of an eternal inflating universe…1E+500 or more different universes with no beginning.], ref - Cosmic Collisions, Sky & Telescope 124(6):20-26, 2012 (December)

We also have "Over the past few centuries, science can be said to have gradually chipped away at the traditional grounds for believing in God." The real reason for the multiverse - no God in the beginning., 'Will Science Someday Rule Out the Possibility of God?', http://www.livescience.com/23251-science-religion-god-physics.html

The objective is clear, all constants in nature that look like a designer is behind the origin of the universe - can be explained based upon the new math, new physics without a designer needed. The livescience report shows quantum gravity and string theory is used to explain the origin of the universe today. This model(s) results in some 1E+500 different universes with different laws operating all around us. Okay, telescopes confirm what Galileo observed at Jupiter and the heliocentric solar system, still waiting for confirmation of 1E+500 different universes all around to be shown and revealed :)

David-J-Franks, you are correct about the multiverse and a fingerprint in the CMBR. My telescopes cannot see detail like this in the CMBR, I enjoy optical light viewing in the eyepieces. I have not seen anything on this topic since the Dec 2012 Sky & Telescope magazine. This is a quick summary of the S&T report, 'Cosmic Collisions' in the December 2012 issue which reviewed the multiverse or bubble cosmology. Efforts are underway in cosmology to establish that the big bang is part of an eternal inflating universe which during the early inflation period, about 10^-35 second after the big bang, some bubbles collided with our universe and left behind fingerprints in the cosmic microwave background radiation or CMBR that point to other universes and bubbles in cosmology. These bubble fingerprints could support that the universe is just part of a grand multiverse that is eternal and according to string theory, perhaps 10^500 different universes exist (p. 23). Cosmologists are studying intently WMAP data and waiting for results from the European Space Agency Planck spacecraft measurements to look for evidence of past colliding bubbles in the CMBR. Some problems were discussed in the big bang model that inflation solves like the missing magnetic monopoles, uniformity of space in all directions and the flatness problem of the universe. The largest conflict between calculation and observation was discussed, namely dark energy influence should be > 10^100 than observations allow. This is considered to be the largest discrepancy between theory and observation in science. However the multiverse using string theory could solve this. As the report stated – “String theory could solve this problem if multiple universes exist. The theory implies the existence of 10^500 different types of empty space, with different particles, forces, and amounts of dark energy allowed in each, Guth explains. If instead of just one, every one of these 10^500 possible solutions is correct – meaning each solution matches a different universe that exists in a larger multiverse – then dark energy’s value isn’t weird at all. We just live in one of the universes where the amount of dark energy is what we measure it to be, a value particularly friendly to our existence. These theoretical arguments do not constitute direct evidence for multiple universes. But such evidence might be found. The infinite, higher-dimensional multiverse (the cheese in the Swiss cheese) into which these bubble universes are born would expand faster than any of its individual bubbles, but if enough universes popped into being in this landscape, some of them might form close enough to collide with our own. This collision could leave a temperature bruise in the CMB’s mottled surface shaped like a faint, round disk. Such a disk would consist of photons that are slightly warmer (or cooler) than the surrounding CMB, anomalies that are even weaker than those that show up in the iconic map from NASA’s Wilkinson Microwave Anisotropy Probe (WMAP). That’s saying something, because the CMB’s 2.7-kelvin temperature deviates by at most 0.0002 kelvin from one point to another across the entire sky.” – page 23., ref - Cosmic Collisions, Sky & Telescope 124(6):20-26, 2012 (December)

When I view galaxies like M31, M33, and others, I have very good views using my 10-inch telescope and cannot observe anomalies in the CMBR. According to the Big Bang model and especially inflation theory, there is an immense space beyond the CMBR but telescopes do not observe this universe :) When George Gamow and Ralph Alpher developed the Big Bang in the late 1940s, the background radiation was supposed to be some 50 kelvin degrees and very lumpy that would be seen, not smooth and near 3 kelvin degrees. The cosmology department went to work explaining what was found in the 1960s, now we have inflation and the multiverse :) For me, I can see M31, M33, etc. but no multiverse :)
Great reply, a lot more than I bargained for, thanks very much.

Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
"What Happened During the Big Bang?" I think it is important to understand where modern cosmology is at now. [Efforts are underway in cosmology to establish that the Big Bang is part of an eternal inflating universe…1E+500 or more different universes with no beginning.], ref - Cosmic Collisions, Sky & Telescope 124(6):20-26, 2012 (December)

We also have "Over the past few centuries, science can be said to have gradually chipped away at the traditional grounds for believing in God." The real reason for the multiverse - no God in the beginning., 'Will Science Someday Rule Out the Possibility of God?', http://www.livescience.com/23251-science-religion-god-physics.html

The objective is clear, all constants in nature that look like a designer is behind the origin of the universe - can be explained based upon the new math, new physics without a designer needed. The livescience report shows quantum gravity and string theory is used to explain the origin of the universe today. This model(s) results in some 1E+500 different universes with different laws operating all around us. Okay, telescopes confirm what Galileo observed at Jupiter and the heliocentric solar system, still waiting for confirmation of 1E+500 different universes all around to be shown and revealed :)

Great link Rod! Yea I think many of us have come to find that God isn't some man sitting in the sky with a rod inflicting terror or answering prayers. :D

My theory is God is no more than energy. A conscious energy. For example we are conscious are we not? We can imagine things and build it can we not? So maybe we are just that smaller version of conscious energy that creates and even creates universes. For an example God would be the ocean of consciousness while we are the droplets in the ocean. Does that make sense?lol!

Latest posts