What is a "Black Hole" my opinion

Page 4 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
I do not believe this is truely the case as well. I envision a point of quantum pudding in which all matter transitions to its primordial state: energy.

I just have this nagging thought of the expanding universe with reference to "where is all this space coming from?"
I have my doubts we are living in a black hole also. :)
Could be living in just the expansion phase of one though.

Everything from nothing is a good reason for everything or E as you correctly put it.
Could be as simple as nothing had potential energy or was unstable and that is the reason for quantum fluctuation.
Fluctuation E balance can do the rest to build the rest.
Nature hates nothing.

Expansion into fluctuation that was originally nothing.
Expansion just an over energy or feedback loop of a region.
More E than allowed in a region or collision of another region.

Then nature has a clear logical step plan to go from nothing to everything we see and more of the same happening everywhere in forever.

JMO

OK assume what you are saying is correct.
Now research beyond what you know.
What type of matter will create dipolar vector forces as we see them in space images?
Many scientists have researched into such.
My writing should not influence your approach to the research.

OK assume what you are saying is correct.
Now research beyond what you know.
What type of matter will create dipolar vector forces as we see them in space images?
Many scientists have researched into such.
My writing should not influence your approach to the research.
If we are talking about a black hole matter can't exist in one.
A neutron star can but it's a different can of worms.

I'm forever reading papers on black holes but for a great idea other than a time well I'm still reading.

Not saying my idea is correct, just saying it's probably a last thing that can hold up a black hole is no activity or slowed activity that stretches into the infinite for anything to happen.
Once the nuclear force is defeated it's imagination time as to what it is and what stops it becoming an infinite mass point.
It never becomes an infinite mass point so something beyond the nuclear force is needed and physics has no such law beyond.

A black hole is probably trying to tell us that time is a real thing or a property of fluctuations space and a black hole has no fluctuation space.

JMO

Last edited:
What do you mean by Black Hole Matter can’t exist in one.
In a back hole the nuclear force is overcome so matter would be crunched beyond the state of matter.
No physics law says this has a stop point since the nuclear force is the last thing stopping matter from collapsing forever.

A reason needs to exist why a black hole doesn't become an infinite mass point.
Activity IMO is that reason, as the crunch beyond the nuclear force happens so does lack of activity/time.

No crazy physics mystery just a lack of time/activity for more to happen.

Black hole never develops a singularity, due to a process called:
Chiral Supersymmetry Dipolar Electromagnetic Vector force fields.
IMO bad math based on conclusions about a black holes diameter.
Was forgotten it is dilated from our perspective so only a guess at reality with no dilation guess.
Faster than C dilation =?

Easy to fall into the trap of making conclusions living on the 100th floor about what is happening on the 1st floor.

A black holes reality due to dilation of our view could be in any state and we would never know.

Singularity, who can say.
If the best minds on the planet can make such a basic mistake can our understanding be any better.

I tend to agree that a singularity isn't part of reality but for a different reason of no activity.

JMO

Last edited:
Size of a Black Hole (non classical) will depend on the core mass.
At the centre of our Milky Way there is a swarm of black holes, one be several million solar masses.
At the core of M87 about 10 billion solar masses.
We are part of a super cluster and the core at the centre has a BH over 100 billion solar masses.
The vector fields created by the core will determine the size of the event horizon.

Latest posts