What is a "Black Hole" my opinion

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Feb 6, 2021
the whole universe is in a state of oscillation at the micro level. Why don't we observe the same thing at the macro level that the universe through black holes oscillates into non-space and back through some other types of "white holes" back into our space.
This raises the question of the big bang, why it happened only once or happens all the time. The second question is where the big bang happened, whether it happened in one direction or in all directions (as in an explosion) and that again means that there are objects more than 13B light years away from us

Reactions: vincenzosassone
the whole universe is in a state of oscillation at the micro level. Why don't we observe the same thing at the macro level that the universe through black holes oscillates into non-space and back through some other types of "white holes" back into our space.
This raises the question of the big bang, why it happened only once or happens all the time. The second question is where the big bang happened, whether it happened in one direction or in all directions (as in an explosion) and that again means that there are objects more than 13B light years away from us
Time i think is the answer to the question of oscillation.
Black holes are regions that have no room for time to happen, no activity or very slowed activity on the quantum level.
When we break down the universe it's about 99.999etc % nothing and that is matter energy and all.
Big things=many small things, we just don't observe oscillation in big things because we are not looking at what really makes up big things.

What proof do you have that the big bang is the universe?

A better solution to the universe is endless quantum fluctuation that creates matter/energy until it balances energy.
Big bang just 1 in that endless sea of fluctuation and other big bangs, big crunches. partial big bang matter areas ETC.
No start, no end, no real time other than the quantum space.

JMO

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2021
A black hole is not a membrane for everything to happen to it and nothing from it, logic tells me that if matter, energy and,.... collapses into a black hole it must produce somewhere under certain conditions, antimatter, antienergy or something else that is not even available for us to think about.
My question is why would this happen in a one way and once, isn't it possible that "somewhere" behind the black hole there is "something", and when it reaches a critical mass, energy or ???? , and it make a "big bang" into this part of the universe that is known to us. These universe is not timeless, it "in theory" came into being at one point because all objects move away from each other.
Black holes hunt for matter and swallow it without posibilities to know what hapened.
Another as I told before if "big bang" happened like bomb it must happened in all directions or it is just as I think just another "white hole" where it comes in our universe
If a big bang happened at one point in zero time and there is nothing to slow down the movement would not all objects be at approximately the same distance from the point of the big bang? except gravitational acceleration / deceleration between objects?

D

Nov 2, 2020
The second question is where the big bang happened, whether it happened in one direction or in all directions (as in an explosion) and that again means that there are objects more than 13B light years away from us
This is, in my opinion, the easiest question I can reply. Firstly, This "explosion" that we call "Big Bang" is tridimensional, obvious for me. If it weren't tridimensional, we wouldn't have had the possibility to talk about a tridimensional universe, for this reason this explosion happened in all known dimension. This is also the beginning of the time (our time, there are many scientists argue this isn't the first universe because of the theory of cyclical succession of universes, but this is an other story). Secondly, because of the expansion of the universe, whose rate is given by Hubble constant and Hubble tension (I don't thing that in this thread is important to talk about them) and is also more than the speed of light, there are, of course, objects more than 13B light years away from us. Now I remeber that the verges of the visible universe are about 9 or 90 blion light years away from us, now I don't remeber this precisely.

Reactions: Catastrophe
Vincenzo, may I please compliment you on your excellent English, vide:
"If it weren't tridimensional, we wouldn't have had the possibility to talk about a tridimensional universe" My italics. Most English people get this incorrect.

Having posted that, I must say that I cannot agree with a tridimensional model. As is well known here, I favour a (roughly) figure 8 on its side, so to speak. Instead of extrapolating linearly (UGH) back to a socalled BB (I would suggest Big Mistake) I see a transition where dimensions, as we propose them, are probably scrambled. What is on the "other side" is probably unknowable to our limited species at the present time.

Cat :)

A black hole is not a membrane for everything to happen to it and nothing from it, logic tells me that if matter, energy and,.... collapses into a black hole it must produce somewhere under certain conditions, antimatter, antienergy or something else that is not even available for us to think about.
My question is why would this happen in a one way and once, isn't it possible that "somewhere" behind the black hole there is "something", and when it reaches a critical mass, energy or ???? , and it make a "big bang" into this part of the universe that is known to us. These universe is not timeless, it "in theory" came into being at one point because all objects move away from each other.
Black holes hunt for matter and swallow it without posibilities to know what hapened.
Another as I told before if "big bang" happened like bomb it must happened in all directions or it is just as I think just another "white hole" where it comes in our universe
If a big bang happened at one point in zero time and there is nothing to slow down the movement would not all objects be at approximately the same distance from the point of the big bang? except gravitational acceleration / deceleration between objects?

D
If a black hole is no more than a time well then it has no other side.
Just a well of time.
A big bang could happen if most of the universe was in 1 black hole and ran into another similar black hole.
Some physical laws breaks, time gets crunched, an infinite mass point is created or energy simply gets to high for that region of space to hold onto
Lots of ways to make a big bang and given we have forever for this to happen one of them will happen at some point and probably is happening not just to our big bang but the same laws are happening to infinite others.

Think of throwing a penny down a wishing well.
The first inch it falls normally, the next inch takes 10x as long to fall, then the next inch takes 10x it . etc etc.

We don't need a very long well before falling another inch takes a very long time.

JMO

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2020
"If it weren't
I really sorry about it, but I don't see mistakes here if you are referring to this words...
I remeber this important construct from my English book, and I also have a photo, if you want to watch it. Anyways, I guess you are native English, for this reason I cannot compare you to an English book, but I want you to know that I study English every day, both at school and by myself before to comment here.
Having posted that, I must say that I cannot agree with a tridimensional model. As is well known here, I favour a (roughly) figure 8 on its side, so to speak. Instead of extrapolating linearly (UGH) back to a socalled BB (I would suggest Big Mistake) I see a transition where dimensions, as we propose them, are probably scrambled. What is on the "other side" is probably unknowable to our limited species at the present time.
Of course, this is a possible solution talking about our Universe. Our Universe can be shaped in all the strangest and most irregular forms that we can imagine, but we cannot recognize this. It could also be a doughnut, but we'll never know it...

I really sorry about it, but I don't see mistakes here if you are referring to this words...
I remeber this important construct from my English book, and I also have a photo, if you want to watch it. Anyways, I guess you are native English, for this reason I cannot compare you to an English book, but I want you to know that I study English every day, both at school and by myself before to comment here.

Of course, this is a possible solution talking about our Universe. Our Universe can be shaped in all the strangest and most irregular forms that we can imagine, but we cannot recognize this. It could also be a doughnut, but we'll never know it...
"Vincenzo, may I please compliment you on your excellent English, "
I was saying that I am totally impressed with your excellent English. It is better than many English people. You would be amazed how many people would say things like "If I was wearing a dark suit". Have they never been to school?
I am sorry if you mistook it for criticism. It was totally the opposite.

Cat :)

Nov 2, 2020
"Vincenzo, may I please compliment you on your excellent English, "
I was saying that I am totally impressed with your excellent English. It is better than many English people. You would be amazed how many people would say things like "If I was wearing a dark suit". Have they never been to school?
I am sorry if you mistook it for criticism. It was totally the opposite.
Opss, I'm used to receive many critics by natives English...
I'm really glad to hear this, after all my struggle to achive a good level, now I'm good in this important language and I have the certainty too. Thanks again, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts