What is a UFO? The US shot down three mysterious objects as interest and concern increase over unidentified craft

Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
A UFO or UAP is an aerial phenomenon that is unexplained. The military investigate such phenomena and after a thorough investigation they will tell you everything you need to know. It is always the same answer. Classified.

Back in 2007 I searched a UFO sighting area near Kennedy Space Center. I found nothing but the "things" came looking for me. Oh yeah, I have met ETs from another world. Don't ever search a UFO sighting area, you have no idea what you are dealing with.

Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
No paranoia. No conspiracy. And yes, a more intelligent lifeform is observing us. What we need is information from the military. Freedom of information in the form of declassified documents leads to accountability. The public has a right to know what the military is keeping secret with respects to UFO's or UAP's. Evidence of a more advanced species needs to be made public. In other words simply tell us the truth.

COLGeek

Not to throw cold water on the discussion, but do you think that contact or knowledge like this could be kept secret in this day and age? I think not.

I understand the desire to know, but there appears to be nothing to share. No matter how much some want it to be so.

That being said, I have zero doubt that intelligent life exists elsewhere. Given science as we know it, we may never know of the specifics of said life.

Reactions: Helio

twr

Oct 23, 2019
Visit site
The Air Force general overseeing North American airspace refused to rule out extraterrestrial forces at play after unidentified objects were shot down in February.

What is a UFO? The US shot down three mysterious objects as interest and concern increase over unidentified craft : Read more
What a nonsense… Death/Million concerning weather phenomina were 15 times higher in 19th century than nowadays.
You want the Green paradise? Then come to Germany. I am ready to abondon my citizenship in Germany when you give me yours. Then you can enjoy 2 Dollar per Liter fuel, have the highest prices in the world for electricity and your government order you to renovate your house. You will get a budget of CO2 consumption (planned) and if you consume more you have to refrain from heating for your house.
You want that paradise? Come, get it! And why do you write for a space magazine? Rockets produce CO2 and have to be prohibited! As well as tragelling around the world!
I invite you to enjoy the Brave New World in Germany!,

Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
A more advanced lifeform can easily keep their existence unknown. They have the technology. Our science would be primitive in this instance. It is what we will most likely decide to do in the future when we travel to the stars and in turn find a less advanced species.
We are not the center of the universe. The universe does not revolve in an orbit around the earth. The earth is only one of 300 million potentially habitable worlds in a galaxy that is a habitat for both life and intelligent life. We are a world where liquid water is present and life on our world is the dominating force.

Mar 23, 2023
Visit site
Not to throw cold water on the discussion, but do you think that contact or knowledge like this could be kept secret in this day and age? I think not.

I understand the desire to know, but there appears to be nothing to share. No matter how much some want it to be so.

That being said, I have zero doubt that intelligent life exists elsewhere. Given science as we know it, we may never know of the specifics of said life.

I disagree. This is a usually fair general rule of skepticism, but the “UFO” case is different due to its nature and the strong societal bias against it.

Nothing short of really hard physical evidence evaluated by multiple scientists or an official government announcement would validate the existence and even prior knowledge of UFOs in my view.

You have airmen reporting interacting with these things over a period of weeks and catching them on multiple sensors simultaneously, but people shrug it off because “it can’t be true” basically.

In fact, we dismiss unidentified phenomenon in the sky so casually that we actually seem to be missing foreign adversary drones and even outright spy balloons (a ridiculously unnecessary means of surveillance.)

On the more extreme end, you have the former Israeli Space Security chief saying in the media that UFOs exist and the U.S. and other nations have been working with a federation aliens for decades. Now sure, I think that this is obviously more likely to be a joke or psy-op rather than true — but he said it it in the media, and all they did is report it as a wacky story and move on. There was no serious move to investigate, and this was a very high level figure in a position to know.

I do not know if any form of intelligent life has or is visiting us, but I ask you this.. If either of these accounts were true — the more palatable one or even the incredible one, would anything be different?

I think the answer is no.

Mar 24, 2023
Visit site
You forgot to mention the other 150+ unexplainable UAP. What are those? China , US, and Russia don’t have the technology to defy the laws of physics. How about you report about the phenomena that some of the worlds brightest minds can’t explain? Thanks

Mar 26, 2023
Visit site
It's 2023, people can handle the truth, however, as I've noticed, they now don't care. I remember a time when the government didn't consider the word UFO, now they still don't haha they changed it to UAP. My point is, the Pentagon, the media and other high level official have said they have encountered UAP/UFO's. This should have been the biggest story ever, however, people just go on tik tok and don't even care.

Latest posts