what is blackhole horizon be like?

May 15, 2022
Visit site
On the 22nd of May in 2022, EHT released a photo of SgrA*, it's about the black hole horizon of the Milky Way , in this photo , we can see the event horizon of SgrA* and this is the first time we see the true face of this big monster.It is also our second time photograph the blackhole's face.By comparsion,we found that this image is very similar to the last one.With this observation,we probably can prove that almost all the galaxies have supermassive blackholes at their centers.It seems that black hole shadows all appear to be circular.Hope someone can continue talk with me.It's my pleasure.

What you're seeing is a highly processed image, which is described in detail here.

The better evidence might be the video that shows very rapid orbiting speeds for the stars that are in orbit around it.

Due to all the dust and gas between us and Sgr. A, we can't actually see any visual image of it, but we can "see" it at larger wavelengths.

Reactions: Absolute zero
Jan 19, 2022
Visit site
My guess is we are seeing some form of gravitational lensing, perhaps of a near by gas cloud? I think the chances of us seeing a face-on disk to be pretty small but not impossible. 🤔

Reactions: Helio

Latest posts