What is the source of gravity?

Mar 19, 2020
Visit site
I came to know Newton's gravitational laws describe gravity as how it works. similarly, Einstein's general theory of relativity describes gravity geometrically. Also, later one passes all the tests. But when I think with fundamental science, I feel that both of above are not correlated with fundamental science.

Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.
I thought that had been solved ages ago. There are all these little chaps called gravitons attached to atomic nuclei or deep wells if you prefer. They all join hands and pull together. The greater the mass the greater the number of these little chappies are pulling away. The further away the two bodies in question the sparser the chains of gravs get so there is not so much pull.

Since the more ancient ones are pretty tired of pulling they are now called gravioldtons, but the younger ones are here pulling away so you can certainly rely on the gravinewtons! ;)

I mean to say whether fundamental science of gravity still a mystery to be solved?

Gravity is one of the most mysterious forces in the universe. It has not been solved. We know that things with mass have gravity, but no fundamental aspect of its nature has been determined.

One of the major contenders is the graviton, a hypothetical elementary particle. It is presumably massless and believed to travel at the speed of light, since gravitational fields travel at the speed of light. If the graviton exists, it would likely be a boson.

See below links for more details:

Latest posts