What people in history would you most like to have met ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tj50

Irrespective whether anyone is or isn’t alive, what reasonably high profile people from history (from any century, up to present day) would you most like to have met and please say why, for each person/s named.<br /><br />Please answer two ways. <br />1) Any person/s from the 20th century. <br />Doesn’t matter if anyone mentioned isn’t currently alive.<br />2) Any person/s from previous, older history - from the 19th century and back from there.<br />

Q

quasar2

i`m wondering why Teddy Roosevelt & Nikola Tesla never met. certainly TR would`ve seen value in Tesla`s patents. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

D

doitnow

Harry Truman would be nice to listen to before he becae predident.<br /> Divinci in history seemed to be smarter than the average guy. Invented a lot of things.

L

londo_mollari

Nikola Tesla.<br />That guy had so many inventions, some can't be reproduced even now. Few years ago USA took all his patents out of Belgrade museum and are keeping them for themselves. <br />Anyway, he was weird and genius, was born in poor family and gave us electricity. I watched one show about him where they claimed that towers that he was trying to build around the world were some kind of trans-dimensional points that could faze our reality into alternate one, or something like that.

K

kane007

Mohandas K. Gandhi<br />Sir Edmund Hillary<br />Albert Einsten<br />Martin Luther King, jr.<br />Kate Sheppard

I

i_have_glasses

I would like to meet Jesus. (without question the most influential person in history). I'd like to find out if the person who so many people worship was a crazy mofo or really the son of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts