What would you want if you were first to return to the Moon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

warpfactor999

I would want to convey a message to the current administration that would read something like this...."AAAHHHH...ROGER WHITE HOUSE....WE WILL COMPLETE THE MOON BASE....AND PROCEDE WITH OUR PLANS TO GO TO MARS....DESPITE YOUR IDIOTIC PLANS TO SCRAP OUR LONG TERM GOALS......BUT I INVITE YOU TO GO ON SOME GODFORSAKEN JOURNEY AND LAND ON THE ASSSSSS...TROID OF YOUR CHOICE!!!! GOOD LUCK GETTING BACK!!! MOONBASE ALPHA...OVER AND OUT!!!!

W

warpfactor999

what....?.....no comebacks on this one?? must make total sense????? heres something else... could you imagine
what the moon would look like had we kept on going for the last 40 years???? WE WOULD HAVE HAD A FRIGGIN CITY
UP THERE. stupid americans....i think im going to my toilet to puke now!!!!!! GOBAMA ... LAND ON AN ASTEROID!!! you
dumbass!!! why not have the commercial guys land on an asteroid while we mine the moon for everything it has??????
Again..............DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

W

warpfactor999

MeteorWayne":1b3ck5ml said:
2 off topic posts removed to a holding area for moderator review.

Why would those posts be mine MW? I thought those were appropiate. It would be what I would say if I were back first to the moon and BO was still in office.....besides....we are not going back anyways....by executive order...RIGHT?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts