When are we sending the next manned flight to the Moon? As well I would like to know when we will be sending the first humans to Mars

Jan 29, 2020
Visit site
there are plenty of people speaking in regards with sending a manned mission to the Moon as well as Mars. i would simply like to know if anyone pout there actually knew when this may occur.
So I would like to know, when we do send people to Mars would this be a one-way flight, or would a return ticket be available?

Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
there are plenty of people speaking in regards with sending a manned mission to the Moon as well as Mars. i would simply like to know if anyone pout there actually knew when this may occur.
So I would like to know, when we do send people to Mars would this be a one-way flight, or would a return ticket be available?

Well it is already done by the secret black ops space program. I mean I don't know if there is one for sure just have a feeling there is and certain channeled material says there is. When will NASA and the other projects go? Probably never unless people complain about their tax dollars not being used wisely for NASA. No need to if there is a secret space program already doing it.

Latest posts