Where’s the good photos?

Not sure what you mean by non-cgi.

I imagine NASA, other country’s space agencies and weather people, Landsat, etc. have many images taken lately for their purposes, but, it’s not on the news as it doesn’t seem to be newsworthy.

The Artemis project aims to return to the moon in the next few years.China also has plans to go to the moon. We haven’t returned since Apollo as it didn’t hold interest of the public in regard to the cost.

A substantial portion of Americans don’t believe Apollo actually went there, they were faked. And some others believe the Space Shuttle went to the moon. They just don’t pay attention. I know folks who don’t understand why we send stuff into space at all, while they’re listening to their favorite stations on SiriusXM!

Reactions: COLGeek
I don't recall the slightest mention of Moon landing deniers at the time. I also believe ABC, NBC, CBS would not have given them the time of day. The deniers were pobably there, just not covered.
Such denial occurs when scientific advances occur faster than people's understanding. It fills the gaps until they can get a grip on things. Some never grow out of it. "I cannot understand this, thus it is false."

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
With the Mercury, Gemini, Apollo and Skylab programs there were over
1 million Personnel employees
and at least 12-15 actual Astronauts?

Do you, really want to say,that it's
a Fake? By now surely someone
Would have leaked out the government
Is full of whistle blowers and or disorganized, disgruntled employees.

Thus it would be exposed long, ago!
.The true, questions is why, did we stop
The program? Money is the only answer?

Mercury, Gemini and Apollo had the sole objective of taking leadership of space away from the Soviets. Ever since they put up Sputnik in Oct 1957 and we failed with Vanguard in Dec, the US was considered a second rate superpower. Fear of the Russians in those days was all consuming. We threw 2.5% of our GDP into the Space Race, as it was called. Today, NASA budget is $27B, which is only about 0.1% of GDP. Once we beat them to the Moon, there was no more need and the money flow stopped.

I think the fake Apollo people are those who did not live through it like we did; just brief exposure in school to which they did not pay attention, and don’t bother to really learn about the history or the real vs fake of it.
They’d rather believe something like Capricorn One (1977 movie), which was pretty bad.

Reactions: Dale Holley
Pogo nailed it re: Moon Hoaxers: "they did not pay attention ". Raised without good moral guidance, coasted through life, screwed up everything they ever touched. At some point they start panicking and searching for a way out. Looking for a legacy. Since lying is their forte, they make up a whopper, one that demonstrates their intellectual superiority to the entire scientific establishment. "Go big or go home". "One stop shopping." "One for the fences". "Who you gonna' believe me or your own eyes." It's sad. I just ignore them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pogo
Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
Pogo nailed it re: Moon Hoaxers: "they did not pay attention ". Raised without good moral guidance, coasted through life, screwed up everthing they ever touched. At some point they start panicking and searching for a way out. Looking for a legacy. Since lying is their forte, they make up a whopper, one that demonstrates their intellectual superiority to the entire scientific establishment. "Go big or go home". "One stop shopping." "One for the fences". "Who you gonna' believe me or your own eyes." It's sad. I just ignore them.

Yeppers 😀😀👍

Reactions: Pogo

Latest posts