Who is the sexiest person in sci fi

Page 10 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

crazyeddie

<p>From a queer perspective:&nbsp;</p><p>When I was a kid, I had a crush on Mark Goddard, who played Major West on <span style="font-style:italic" class="Apple-style-span">Lost in Space</span><span style="font-style:italic" class="Apple-style-span">. &nbsp;</span>After that, Keir Dullea's arresting, beautiful blue eyes captured my heart in <span style="font-style:italic" class="Apple-style-span">2001: A Space Odyssey</span>. &nbsp;Leslie Nielsen was hot in <span style="font-style:italic" class="Apple-style-span">Forbidden Planet</span>. &nbsp;Does <span style="font-style:italic" class="Apple-style-span">The Wild, Wild West</span> count as science fiction? &nbsp;If so, I couldn't take my eyes off of Robert Conrad's handsome, chiseled face and physique.&nbsp;</p><p>More recently, there are too many actors to choose from to qualify as THE sexiest, but some of my favorites are:</p><p>Ben Browder, from <span style="font-style:italic" class="Apple-style-span">Farscape</span> and <span style="font-style:italic" class="Apple-style-span">Stargate SG-1</span></p><p>Michael Shanks, <span style="font-style:italic" class="Apple-style-span">Stargate SG-1</span></p><p>Jamie Bamber, <span style="font-style:italic" class="Apple-style-span">Battlestar Galactica</span></p><p>Connor Trinneer and Scott Bakula, <span style="font-style:italic" class="Apple-style-span">Star Trek Enterprise</span></p><p>Kevin Sorbo, <span style="font-style:italic" class="Apple-style-span">Andromeda</span></p><p>Colin Ferguson, <span style="font-style:italic" class="Apple-style-span">Eureka</span>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

L

lildreamer

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>From a queer perspective:&nbsp;When I was a kid, I had a crush on Mark Goddard, who played Major West on Lost in Space. &nbsp;After that, Keir Dullea's arresting, beautiful blue eyes captured my heart in 2001: A Space Odyssey. &nbsp;Leslie Nielsen was hot in Forbidden Planet. &nbsp;Does The Wild, Wild West count as science fiction? &nbsp;If so, I couldn't take my eyes off of Robert Conrad's handsome, chiseled face and physique.&nbsp;More recently, there are too many actors to choose from to qualify as THE sexiest, but some of my favorites are:Ben Browder, from Farscape and Stargate SG-1Michael Shanks, Stargate SG-1Jamie Bamber, Battlestar GalacticaConnor Trinneer and Scott Bakula, Star Trek EnterpriseKevin Sorbo, AndromedaColin Ferguson, Eureka&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <br />Posted by crazyeddie</DIV></p><p>hey Eddie - no FireFly co-stars....</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

C

crazyeddie

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>hey Eddie - no FireFly co-stars.... <br /> Posted by lildreamer</DIV></p><p>I'm afraid I could never get into that series....&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

Z

ZenGalacticore

<p>I would have to&nbsp;go with Jolene Blaelock. Wish I was on the set with her. I'd be like: "Hey. After shooting today, why don't you leave the ears on and let's go back to my quarters." In my opinon, "Enterprise" was the best attempt at the Star Trek series since TOS. Only problem is, Bacula looks <em>and gestures</em> too much like Steve Martin. "Hayyyyy" and he squints his eyes.</p><p>Raquel Welch was no doubt a goddess, but I wouldn't categorize 'One Million B.C.' as sci-fi. It was more like Hollywood Hokey. But that fur bikini, mmmmmmmmmmm...</p><p>A close second, believe it or not, for me, would be Jenny Agutter as Jessica in 'Logan's Run'. Despite her slightly hooked nose, she had beautiful eyes and body and at least she could act. Farrah Fawcett goes without saying, but her acting ability was questionable.</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>ZenGalacticore</p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.