Why is the sun moving so fast in this solar eclipse video?

Apr 13, 2024
Visit site
I must have watched 100's of videos on the recent solar eclipse but only this one shows the sun and moon move very quickly midway through this video. Why is this? Would appreciate any insight. Thanks.

Apr 13, 2024
Visit site
From a very fast car, train or plane.

Moving clouds.

A change in earth's rotation.

Video of time lapse video.

A.I.

Borg tractor beam moving earth.
Nothing you are saying makes any sense and certainly doesn't answer the unusual movement of the sun's high speed moving south east which the person filming is describing seeing.

Draw a straight line from the sun, thru the clouds to the video camera. Of those three objects, which one is the easiest to move, the sun, the clouds or the camera?

The camera is the easiest. A fast moving camera is one possible solution.

The clouds. When moving, clouds usually change formation and pattern. Sometimes they don't.
A fast moving constant cloud formation could be a solution.

A normal video of the sun arc, sped up. One solution.

A.I. A.I. can generate fake video.

A quick change in earth's rotation could also be a solution.

And a Borg tractor beam pulling on the earth could be a solution.

Any of those could cause that video motion. There are probably more solutions.

In today's world, what you read, hear and see is probable. The age of illusion and delusion.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Moving clouds. Glare of event. These make for the illusion of rapid movement.

In reality, while watching via my telescope, the movement out of my viewing frame was very evident. To the naked eye, the sun moves slowly through the sky. To a point observation, it is quite quick.

Apr 13, 2024
Visit site
Moving clouds. Glare of event. These make for the illusion of rapid movement.

In reality, while watching via my telescope, the movement out of my viewing frame was very evident. To the naked eye, the sun moves slowly through the sky. To a point observation, it is quite quick.
No that does not explain anything. Part of the video shows slow movement then it starts to move faster. Additionally, other videos taken similarly to this one do not show the slow then sudden more rapid movement of the sun when it past the eclipse itself at around 1:16. Your explanation just creates more questions about the unusual phenomenon captured in this video.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
No that does not explain anything. Part of the video shows slow movement then it starts to move faster. Additionally, other videos taken similarly to this one do not show the slow then sudden more rapid movement of the sun when it past the eclipse itself at around 1:16. Your explanation just creates more questions about the unusual phenomenon captured in this video.
So, what do you think is happening in the video?