Why no video?

Sep 30, 2024
Visit site
There are many items in the newsletter which contain the word "(video)". I have searched for a link in the items which would allow access to watch these videos, but alas, I have never found one yet...

If for some reason it is not possible to post such a link, then why advertise it as having access to the video?

The video is downloaded last, only after all of the ads and their videos have loaded. There is a black rectangle with the words in the upper right corner "click here for more Space dot com videos". Nothing appears for the 10-15 seconds or so it takes to load. This slowness occurs at the origin, as I have very fast service and it has been like this for many years. What happens is you give up waiting and start reading down the page. Now, as soon as the black rectangle is pushed upward off the page it toggles to "tiny view" and jumps to the lower right hand corner of the screen. Unfortunately the right third of the screen is already occupied by animated advertisements, so the relocation goes unnoticed. Going back to the top of the screen only shows a black rectangle. Clicking on the words will only take you to more videos. The conclusion is there is no video. It took me about two years to figure this out.

The solution: When you see the first black rectangle, just stop and enjoy the advertisements. Once all of the ad graphics and videos load the movie will start playing.

TRENDING THREADS