*WINNER ANNOUNCED!* Win The Ultimate Space Prize Bundle Giveaway from Space.com!

Page 15 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 24, 2020
Visit site
Ok if I can enter (live in Australia but have mailing addresses both in USA and UK so no issue sending to either!) then my sons ‘yesteryear’ is Saturn V and his ‘new age’ is starship

Jan 26, 2020
Visit site
I am too much disoppointed wit that I am not a part of this competition. Becuase it is only for two regions in worldwide. You did not tell us why you have selected and mothedology and procees that you went through to select those two.

Jan 28, 2020
Visit site
my favorite spaceship is the UFO off close encounters with all the disco lights and a sound system that sounds like an out of tune trombone. Also, I quite like the tardis but I'm not big on spending time with Dr. Who he's a bit weird.

Jan 28, 2020
Visit site
The Space Shuttle. I had many discussions with my friends who don't understand why is it favorite, of course it wasn't great, wasn't cheap and wasn't that smart as a programme, but I just find it so amazing. I feel like other rockets are too simple by it's general nature, but a space shuttle having that complicated staging, big complex heat shielding, being asymmetrical and mainly: being a glider with actual complex aerodynamics - these make it so technologically interesting, that it's just the best. Also had huge modern age achievements.

AMD

Jan 29, 2020
Visit site
The Atlantis Shuttle. It will always hold a special place in my heart for all the memories I have about it with my family. It's kind of been the symbol of my dreams of working in the space industry, and a physical reminder of what we as a species are capable of when we try.

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
Falcon Heavy is always a sight to see, especially living here on the east coast of FL. The power and design is extremely complex and always blows my mind. It's a treat to watch the boosters come back in and land as well. Starman was launched on my son's 4th birthday and thankfully ever since, he's been wearing a full blown space suit and jetpack. Brilliant work, SpaceX!🚀

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
Mine's a space probe, which I'm sure counts as a spaceship. , It's the Hayabusa 2, which I think is pretty cool! I've been following it's mission to Ryugu 162173 with my son, and we love it! We also love the ISS!!

Dwight Huth

BANNED
Oct 22, 2019
Visit site
Elon Musk's Starship. When you have a rocket that can put 220,000 lbs of liquid fuel into LEO where the fuel is then used at the gas station, then Lunar travel, colonization and exploration will surely take off very rapidly.

Jan 29, 2020
Visit site
Definitely Saturn V! The responsible for the biggest human space exploration era until now! But very excited to see the upcoming... maybe Starship will change my mind, who knows..

Feb 4, 2020
Visit site
the Millenium Falcon because it the fastest junk heap out there!!! wish i had the money and room to buy one!! i still have my original set that i got back in the 60s just wish i had more time to get them out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts