Younger Age of Space Explorers

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nexius

I was wondering what can the younger geerations do to be invovled in space and spacecraft (aside from joining an astronomy club). Do companies have volunteer programs for highschoolers? I saw SETi had the SETi@home thing which was pretty neat. Any ideas?

Q

qso1

Look into membership with organizations such as the National Space Society (NSS), or see about interning with NASA which involves actually working at NASA on a job that prepares you for a NASA career while your in college. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><strong>My borrowed quote for the time being:</strong></p><p><em>There are three kinds of people in life. Those who make it happen, those who watch it happen...and those who do not know what happened.</em></p> </div>

N

nexius

gotcha. I think goddard space center is around here somewhere

Q

qso1

If your anywhere near Greenbelt Maryland, thats where Goddard Spaceflight Center is. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><strong>My borrowed quote for the time being:</strong></p><p><em>There are three kinds of people in life. Those who make it happen, those who watch it happen...and those who do not know what happened.</em></p> </div>

N

nexius

Yea, I wanna make it up their for a seminar or something sometime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts