Zombie storms are rising from the dead thanks to climate change

Apr 7, 2020
Visit site
Maybe but...
We have less than 40 years of wx satellite data.
No mention of how they arrived at this conclusion. What was their source of data?
You won’t get funding if you don’t say there is a link.
I don’t doubt the climate is changing but there are too many weak or baseless claims always coming out.

Maybe but...
No mention of how they arrived at this conclusion. What was their source of data?
I don’t doubt the climate is changing but there are too many weak or baseless claims always coming out.
If you preferentially get your information about climate change from leading science institutions rather than filtered through media you will find fewer baseless claims and better coverage of the numerous well based claims. We observe - a strong trend of surface temperature warming, ocean heat content rise, ice sheet loss... every indicator that could and should shows clear evidence of global warming. If tropical storms are showing indications of change - of being more likely to rebuild in strength and persist longer, that is worth investigation.

"No link, no funding" is, in my view, a baseless claim - and deeply insulting to all the scientists who work professionally, in good faith. It is because global warming is shown to be true that widening the scope of science based investigations into what that will mean is legitimate and worthwhile focus of ongoing research. Withdrawing support and funding in the face of such overwhelming evidence that we have a problem looks like an attempt to make it "no funding = no science supporting a link".

Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
Wildfires are burning the West Coast, hurricanes are flooding the Southeast — and some of those storms are rising from the dead.

Zombie storms are rising from the dead thanks to climate change : Read more

I think it is a multiple array of things like for starters Geoengineering and Marxist.
View: https://vimeo.com/160576183

View: https://vimeo.com/156020957

“Global warming is a sham, perpetuated by a network of dirty government officials, greedy corporations, and bought-off scientific organizations.”

John Casey
Climate Consultant – NASA/NOAA

There is also the little known fact of Milankovitch cycles.

The utter contempt for actual historical science vs. political and corporate weaponization of climate for monetary plunder is astounding. The lies we are expected to believe defy logic, yet it has been repeated ad nauseum until the uninformed accept it as truth.
Dr. Sal Martingano, FICPA

Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
If you preferentially get your information about climate change from leading science institutions rather than filtered through media you will find fewer baseless claims and better coverage of the numerous well based claims. We observe - a strong trend of surface temperature warming, ocean heat content rise, ice sheet loss... every indicator that could and should shows clear evidence of global warming. If tropical storms are showing indications of change - of being more likely to rebuild in strength and persist longer, that is worth investigation.

"No link, no funding" is, in my view, a baseless claim - and deeply insulting to all the scientists who work professionally, in good faith. It is because global warming is shown to be true that widening the scope of science based investigations into what that will mean is legitimate and worthwhile focus of ongoing research. Withdrawing support and funding in the face of such overwhelming evidence that we have a problem looks like an attempt to make it "no funding = no science supporting a link".
Maybe but...

View: https://vimeo.com/353573665

Dec 24, 2020
Visit site

We also know that our current climate is within the 10% coldest periods in Earth's history. Polar ice caps are the exception, not the rule in Earth history. So warming not only is expected, but is normal. Man's contribution may accelerate changes that are coming anyway. Personally, I don't think the changes are anything we can't handle. To try to stop this natural process is folly. The current climate is abnormally cold, so humanity will need to adapt to a warmer and more normal climate.