A burst of gravitational waves hit our planet. Astronomers have no clue where it's from.

Dec 6, 2019
Visit site
The protagonists in the video posits a possible effect of gravitation on male humans: as male humans age, gravity kills the hair follicles on the tops of their heads and activates and strengthens the follicles on their chins. I, for one, would like to see some expedited research on stopping this process.

Jan 22, 2020
Visit site
The protagonists in the video posits a possible effect of gravitation on male humans: as male humans age, gravity kills the hair follicles on the tops of their heads and activates and strengthens the follicles on their chins. I, for one, would like to see some expedited research on stopping this process.
Yeah but then you've got me 60 with a very full head of hair and still waiting for my very first legitimate (non "peach fuzz") whisker lol.....

Hahah LOL! Whats the possibility that aliens are using gravitational waves to move off and on the planet periodically, travelling great distances instantly?

Zero - instant transport is impossible. The rest is also unlikely, intelligent aliens would be rare (estimates are we can be alone in the galaxy at this time), you cannot make gravitational waves without a large mass (which we would notice), et cetera.

Absolutely amazing what knowledge would be scientist can glean from 14ms of data without a clue where it came from!!!!

They are scientists, they have years of data and the merger signals are just 10 times as long - that suffice for those observations. Absolutely amazing what non-knowledge non-scientists can non-glean from a popular article without a clue where it came from!

Jan 23, 2020
Visit site
14 ms is a very short amount of time. We might have to look a little closer within our solar system as it seems to me like a fold in space. Something just came in.

Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
Zero - instant transport is impossible. The rest is also unlikely, intelligent aliens would be rare (estimates are we can be alone in the galaxy at this time), you cannot make gravitational waves without a large mass (which we would notice), et cetera.

Intelligent aliens would be rare? Really? :D Maybe it should be stated intelligent humans is even more rare then intelligent aliens.

Jan 28, 2020
Visit site
So if the universe is said to be infinite in size, with an infinite number of stars and we humans exist as an intelligent and spacetravelling species, wouldnt it be very stupid to deny intelligent life out there?

Reactions: Truthseeker007

Dwight Huth

BANNED
Oct 22, 2019
Visit site
Not to worry, the gravitational waves were made by two male Galgnosisians butting heads during a show of fertility towards a pack of female Galgnosisians.

kDOETBA.jpg

JHcxDXI.jpg

Reactions: Truthseeker007
Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
So if the universe is said to be infinite in size, with an infinite number of stars and we humans exist as an intelligent and spacetravelling species, wouldnt it be very stupid to deny intelligent life out there?

I think the real question is there really intelligent life here on Earth anymore? We are so dumbed down now and mind controlled it's really a needle in a haystack finding somebody with intelligence that hasn't been broken in some way.

Reactions: Raphael Pertschy

Latest posts