A Draconian Admission [CLOSED]

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

spaceadmin

<p>to all participants:</p><p>&nbsp;cease and desist from ALL ad hominems, personal comments, threats, antagonism, profanity filter bypasses, etc. or the thread will be locked, and other moderation actions possibly taken. stick to the political subject matter.</p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

D

dragon04

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Yeah, and when I tried to be nice about your being conciliatory, I got my head bit off by you!</DIV></p><p>No, frodo, you were NOT "being nice". Being "nice" wouldn't include your cheap shots at MP whenever and wherever you can take them. I did not mention him or anyone else in this thread. Your credibility would rise a lot if you acted less hypocritical and didn't snipe in places where your target doesn't exist.</p><p>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>I had previously thought you to be one of the more reasonable conservative leaning posters on this forum, was that a mistake?</DIV></p><p>That's an arbitrary determination on your part. And certainly not one that I'm terribly concerned about considering that I believe you to be far less "moderate" that the relatively transparent veil you put up would have people believe. As I've said many times and will continue to say, you only strenuously object to topics posted on this Forum when they are somehow anti-Democrat or anti-Liberal. Yet you claim to be "fair and objective". Spare me, frodo. At least have the courage to make a partisan stand or be a fair actor for both sides.</p><p>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>In the first place these threads are NOT your threads, anymore than they are mine.&nbsp; Try looking at the agreements for using this space and you&nbsp; might just note that the threads on these forums of this space all belong to space.com!</DIV></p><p>You are absolutely correct. However, that does not prevent me from pointing out destructive, agendist, opportunistic people who take cheap shots wherever and whenever they can. That offends me, frodo. You essentially come into MY house (the thread) and take your petty little shots at your favorite villains. Show respect and you might actually GET some. </p><p>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Then on your conciliatory thread you you then see fit to fight it out with another poster!</DIV></p><p>My INTENT was to give PE Obama the benefit of the doubt and a chance. And that's exactly what I did. I also thought it important to point out that President Bush is showing quality as a human being and some guy decides to try and call me a hypocrite. I take exception to that.</p><p>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>I will take your admonishment about mentioning Manny's problems to heart, yes that was not a good thing on my part.&nbsp; But then, I am perfectly willing to admit it when I make a mistake here.How about yourself?&nbsp; <br /> Posted by frodo1008</DIV></p><p>When I make mistakes, I admit them. And have done so many times on this Forum. Nothing I said yesterday was a mistake. </p><p>Dude, you and everyone else on this Forum needs to understand one thing about me if you understand nothing else. I don't dance. I'm going to be straight to the point, and probably NOT very diplomatic about it. That's my way. There is absolutely NO reason that I have to be Mr. Nice Guy here, and if I feel something is crappy enough, I'll respond, and probably not in a nice way.</p><p>Be nice to me, and I'll be nice to you. But don't take advantage of that. I love open and honest discourse even when it includes material with which I disagree. But I have zero tolerance for hypocrisy, arrogance coupled with ignorance, pettiness, and stupidity. Take this all for what it's worth. </p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <em>"2012.. Year of the Dragon!! Get on the Dragon Wagon!".</em> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.