A Dream of Si liquid missles

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tam8ttec

I would like someone to tell me if this can be done....It was only a dream I had but it creeped me right out, the fact being I am not familiar with science/tec at all, ....so you tell me...

I had a dream of a missle giving off a gas going across the sky slowly here in canada, so I went outside to take a closer look with my binoculars and there was stephan harpers name ingraved on this missle, so I ran and grabbed my friend to come outside and then all of a sudden we were in this room together with a bunch of meters and on all these meters were the initials Si and numbers, so I said right away to my friend its silicon liquid, I have to go do something, you stay here...meaning I knew something was wrong..there were more missles on the way in the sky...that was that

when I woke up from this dream I was asking people if Si meant anything,, no help. So I looked up the Scientific meaning, which is silicon......
Again, I know nothing about missles or silicon or anything that has to do with this and no conversations early on that day or week about anything to do with that dream...

So if someone can tell me is there such a thing or can this be possible.....is it dangerous..let me know, Ive tried looking it up but not getting so much info on silicon liquid filled missles???
thnx
Tamm

V

votefornimitz

I'm not sure about in the form of a missile disbursed liquid, but the SI itself is a pure assault on American heritage, and as such, is quite dangerous.
Nations with known ties to terrorists have financial systems entirely built off of the SI (Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, all the Arab nations), and France, a nation with known terrorist-sympathies developed the SI system after World War II.
Even though the US has proven resistant to SI based attacks thus-far, there are some staunch advocates for the immediate use of SI within the borders of the US itself.

May we be lucky enough that it never happens.

V

vladdrac

Harper is a Canadian "Conservative". You are probably aware of the most recent batch of "Conservatives" here in the US. Now there's a lethal weapon indeed. Where's Carl Jung when we need him. :lol:

V

vladdrac

And here, I thught, we thaught well, of France. Marquis DeLafayette The Statue of Liberty Liberte Egalite Fraternite...Liberty Equality and Brotherhood. If my brothers child is sick, if I keep my money for wine women and song,what am I? Someones earlier comments made me so angry, I forgot myself, ripped off my cranial isolator ( foil hat) and threw it on the floor. Are you having any urinary tract problems..that might explain the liquid missiles metaphore :lol:

A

a_lost_packet_

tam8ttec":3itgnyx8 said:
...So if someone can tell me is there such a thing or can this be possible.....

Well, there are lots of things that are possible. So, this is possible too. But, there's no good reason to do it.

is it dangerous..let me know, Ive tried looking it up but not getting so much info on silicon liquid filled missles??? thnx Tamm

Uh... no, it's not dangerous. At least, not in the way you describe. At the worst, pure silica dumped out of a missile into the atmosphere would just cause some irritation. "Silicosis" requires higher concentrations than that capable of any conventionally known aerosol delivery system like you describe.

PS - Harper is in league with the Illuminati. Here's a secret pic of Harper, Mexican President Fox and Bush at the annual Illuminati Convention held at their spaceship currently located in Mexico. (Spaceship in the background.)

125mfzp.jpg

V

vladdrac

Harper is a power symbol. Are you a female? If so you may have the unconscious beginings of an urge to enlarge you're breasts ( silicon in you're missiles) in order to attract a powerfull male. :? :idea: :lol:

A

a_lost_packet_

Shpaget":3v9ola44 said:
Let me just point out the obvious...
SI is not silicon.

True, the elemental symbol is "Si". However, capital letters look much more impressive on the sides of a missile than wimpy little lower case ones...

T

tam8ttec

a_lost_packet_":3jtwjccq said:
Shpaget":3jtwjccq said:
Let me just point out the obvious...
SI is not silicon.

True, the elemental symbol is "Si". However, capital letters look much more impressive on the sides of a missile than wimpy little lower case ones...[/quote

;)

G

greddytalon

a_lost_packet_":3ick741n said:
PS - Harper is in league with the Illuminati. Here's a secret pic of Harper, Mexican President Fox and Bush at the annual Illuminati Convention held at their spaceship currently located in Mexico. (Spaceship in the background.)
125mfzp.jpg
:lol:

On a serious note though, I can see why would be troubled by such a dream. Many years ago, I had a dream...well I don't even know if it was a dream. BUT...
I have a memory of standing over a cliff that used to be not too far from where I used to live, and I was holding a book. Flipping through the pages, when I came across one that had a picture of a leaf on it. It looked something like this:
leaf.jpg

And beside it, was a huge paragraph description that started with the words, "The cure for Cancer" :shock:
So yeah, no kidding I was pretty freaked out. My thinking is that it was a dream I had, a really long time ago? Probably...but what if it was a memory...from the future? Or...from a life i lead in a parallel universe?
I know I know, this isn't Unexplained, but I'm just sayin'.

Y

yevaud

SpeedFreek":3pwrwapo said:
It must have been a metric missile, designed to eradicate all remaining vestiges of the imperial system of units! ;)

Wow, just like the liquid measure plague, when they eliminated Pecks and Gills. ;)

S

silylene

SI is le Système international d'unités, a French conspiracy to destroy our God-given system of units for measurements! It is a grand conspiracy by those cheese-eating surrender monkeys to capture our essence and steal our daughters. I wouldn't give one Freedom Fry for SI !

The black helicopters are just minutes away, lurking in UN-controlled "National Forest Reserves" and our supposed friendly neighbors in Canada. The Franco-UN-New World Order conspiracy is just minutes from grabbing our government control from us, as soon as we register all our guns!
blackhelicoptersmercs1.jpg

M

MasterComposter

The best approach to understanding this dream would probably be to use Freudian dream analysis.

The central image in the dream is a liquid-spurting missile, with the name of Stephen Harper on it, associated with the letters SI. So what does it mean? Harper clearly represents a father figure. I'm sure Freud would agree the missile is a phalic symbol. The image of the missile spurting liquid all over the place is obviously a symbol for sexual climax, and this is supported by the letters SI, which stand for Spunk Injector. Putting it all together indicates a repressed Oedipus Complex --- either that or a freaky thing for rockets.

A

a_lost_packet_

silylene":2voklt9c said:
SI is le Système international d'unités, a French conspiracy to destroy our God-given system of units for measurements! It is a grand conspiracy by those cheese-eating surrender monkeys to capture our essence and steal our daughters. I wouldn't give one Freedom Fry for SI !...

/win

;)
french_surrendermonkey.jpg

V

vladdrac

I'm a sixty two year old man who dosnt get enough so it affected my analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.