A Theory I have never come across

Apr 28, 2021
Visit site
I don't study BH theories, but DE is supposed to be far more enormous than what BHs could generate. Would that be a reason? Just guessing. Also, if DE somehow leaks out of BHs, that would diminish its mass and it would eventually evaporate perhaps quickly.
Well I see the black hole as still having all it's mass but that mass is spread out through the universe. The BH is just the opening. The BH won't diminish until its fuel source (gravity, mass) has run out. To me this seems more logical than saying all that mass is contained in a infinitely dense point.

Reactions: Connor
Feb 8, 2021
Visit site
Well I see the black hole as still having all it's mass but that mass is spread out through the universe. The BH is just the opening. The BH won't diminish until its fuel source (gravity, mass) has run out. To me this seems more logical than saying all that mass is contained in a infinitely dense point.
I see BH's as having a limit to their density which must be related to the permittivity/permeability of space and they would collapse just like a star, but would lose all the contractive energy and this would be released as an inflationary universe.
If BH's can trap light then they have more energy than light or are faster than light. So if all the contractive force were to be removed, the subsequent expansion would be greater than lights speed or faster than light, or inflationary and this proves inflation,...I win!

Reactions: Connor

Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.
"To me this seems more logical than saying all that mass is contained in a infinitely dense point."

That is why I favour (I am English) a cyclic Universe with a nexus replacing the singularity. This would also require "something along the lines of "singularities taking compressive gravitation and mass energy and reversing it into expansive energy (dark energy)? By that I mean progressing through compression (e.g., due to gravity) and passage through the nexus into explosive expansion.

Cat :)

Apr 28, 2021
Visit site
"To me this seems more logical than saying all that mass is contained in a infinitely dense point."

That is why I favour (I am English) a cyclic Universe with a nexus replacing the singularity. This would also require "something along the lines of "singularities taking compressive gravitation and mass energy and reversing it into expansive energy (dark energy)? By that I mean progressing through compression (e.g., due to gravity) and passage through the nexus into explosive expansion.

I see it kind of like white whole theory except out whole universe is the white hole. Like the universe is turning itself inside out. Once all the mass is gone I can see it reversing itself.

Feb 8, 2021
Visit site
If a BH swallowed a galaxy cluster or two and collapsed from the density it would form a white hole or expanding BH which I believe is our Universe. The expansion starts as inflationary and doesn't stop. The Big Bang comes from a slight freeze in the initial inflation but the expansion/inflation continued blasting that into the Big Bang, but was so fast it barely touched it and is still inflating today. There was also a Big Snap where the former Universe closed off from the collapsing BH, which in conjunction with the Big Bang gives us our expanding bubble within the inflation white hole stretch....that is slower, light speed-like and increasing or just grabbing hold of parts of the inflation that surrounds us???? This is Tension Dark Energy, a Multiverse Inflationary Model...

What I really wanted to say though is we should be able to figure out the density maximum for a BH and this should be related to permittivity/permeability of space and the speed of light and a dash of salt...
BH's trap light, that's the first clue, then the space itself has to have more than the Planck length limit if BH's are already being observed, (or something like that...), what is the point of saying its a BH when they are billions of solar masses, or more?. Stars that collapse into BH's have a certain size we already understand too, so add this to the equation and somebody get back to me....

Catastrophe

"What I really wanted to say though is we should be able to figure out the density maximum for a BH"

As some may have noticed, I am not a fan of singularities, or infinitely maximum or infinitely minimum anything, so I can easily imagine a density maximum or density minimum as inflection (inflexion) points in a cyclic Universe model.

But, then, we are all doing a lot of imagining where there are no hard observations . . . . . . . . .

Reactions: IG2007 and Connor

Catastrophe

Helio,

In classical General Relativity, black holes can exist at any size (mass) without any problem. The upper limit is given by the available mass of the universe and there is no theoretical lower limit.
As already noted in the question, quantum effects like Hawking radiation set up lower limits on stable black holes; the ones with too low mass will decay quickly into radiation."

Black hole limits | Nature Physics
https://www.nature.com › ... › research highlights › article

by D Abergel · 2018 — For black holes between 1 and 100 solar masses, the total contribution to dark matter can be, at most, in the range of a few percent. The ...

Reactions: IG2007

Latest posts