adrenalynn, if you're feeling ambitious, check out Saturn on the 24th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MeteorWayne

<p>http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2009/19feb_quadrupletransit.htm?list110584</p><p>On the morning of the 24th for the US west coast, 4 of Saurn's moons will transit the planet.</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

A

adrenalynn

<p>I have had so little luck with Saturn and Jupiter.&nbsp; They seem to allude my photography efforts.&nbsp; Atmosphere, I suspect - kinda funny that I can shoot mag 14 nova in the pre-dawn sky, split the stars in the trapezeum, capture a comet's anti-tail, but Saturn still laughs at me... [sigh]</p><p>Thank you for the heads-up!&nbsp; Assuming clear skies, I'll take a shot at it (at which time I'm sure it will rebuke me again. ;) )</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>.</p><p><font size="3">bipartisan</font>  (<span style="color:blue" class="pointer"><span class="pron"><font face="Lucida Sans Unicode" size="2">bī-pär'tĭ-zən, -sən</font></span></span>) [Adj.]  Maintaining the ability to blame republications when your stimulus plan proves to be a devastating failure.</p><p><strong><font color="#ff0000"><font color="#ff0000">IMPE</font><font color="#c0c0c0">ACH</font> <font color="#0000ff"><font color="#c0c0c0">O</font>BAMA</font>!</font></strong></p> </div>

A

adrenalynn

<p>Nod.&nbsp; That it is...&nbsp; Of course.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Saturn hates me.</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>.</p><p><font size="3">bipartisan</font>  (<span style="color:blue" class="pointer"><span class="pron"><font face="Lucida Sans Unicode" size="2">bī-pär'tĭ-zən, -sən</font></span></span>) [Adj.]  Maintaining the ability to blame republications when your stimulus plan proves to be a devastating failure.</p><p><strong><font color="#ff0000"><font color="#ff0000">IMPE</font><font color="#c0c0c0">ACH</font> <font color="#0000ff"><font color="#c0c0c0">O</font>BAMA</font>!</font></strong></p> </div>

A

adrenalynn

<p>Ooops - looks like I missed it.&nbsp; It was too socked in this morning.&nbsp; Beautiful now.</p><p>&nbsp;I don't think I'd have gotten it anyway - it was right at sunrise, really.&nbsp; Best time was 7:05AM PST.</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>.</p><p><font size="3">bipartisan</font>  (<span style="color:blue" class="pointer"><span class="pron"><font face="Lucida Sans Unicode" size="2">bī-pär'tĭ-zən, -sən</font></span></span>) [Adj.]  Maintaining the ability to blame republications when your stimulus plan proves to be a devastating failure.</p><p><strong><font color="#ff0000"><font color="#ff0000">IMPE</font><font color="#c0c0c0">ACH</font> <font color="#0000ff"><font color="#c0c0c0">O</font>BAMA</font>!</font></strong></p> </div>

M

MMO

Re: adrenalynn, if you're feeling ambitious, check out Saturn on

Awesome, I just googled some photos of it, and saturn looked AWESOME

Status
Not open for further replies.