To Serve Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MeteorWayne

The famous twilight zone episode runs at 10 AM EDT during the Sci-Fi channel's TZ marathon.... <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

S

starsinmyeyes44

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>The famous twilight zone episode runs at 10 AM EDT during the Sci-Fi channel's TZ marathon.... <br />Posted by MeteorWayne</DIV></p><p><font size="2" color="#0000ff">I watched quite a few episodes off and on throughout the day.&nbsp; The Twilight Zone is one of my favorite series.&nbsp; I must have missed the one where William Shatner plays the man who sees the gremlin on the wing of the plane...it's such a hoot to see him so young!</font></p><p><font size="2" color="#0000ff">I saw an episode last night that I had never seen before.&nbsp; Jack Klugman plays an alcoholic bookie who gets news that his son has been wounded in Vietnam and is near death.&nbsp; He gets&nbsp;to spend an hour with his son (as a young boy) in an amusement park.&nbsp;&nbsp;He asks God to exchange his life for his boy's.&nbsp;&nbsp;At the end, the son (as a young man) is at the amusement park in his uniform....so you know that his father's wish came true. I thought Jack Klugman's performance was very good.&nbsp; The young boy was played by William Mumy.</font></p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff00ff">In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back.<br /></font><strong>Charlie Brown</strong></p> </div>

D

docm

<p class="firstHeading"><strong>Time Enough&nbsp;At Last:</strong>&nbsp; Burgess Meredith plays Henry Bemis; an overworked, bespectacled man who, after he survives doomsday, thinks he now has all the time he needs for reading -&nbsp;until his glasses are broken.</p><p class="firstHeading">One of the truely great programs ever broadcast on TV.</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

D

dragon04

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>The famous twilight zone episode runs at 10 AM EDT during the Sci-Fi channel's TZ marathon.... <br /> Posted by MeteorWayne</DIV></p><p>One of my favorite episodes. And it had Richard Kiel in it.&nbsp; </p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <em>"2012.. Year of the Dragon!! Get on the Dragon Wagon!".</em> </div>

S

starsinmyeyes44

<font size="2" color="#0000ff">Did someone say Kanamit?</font><br /><br />http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_100202.htm <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff00ff">In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back.<br /></font><strong>Charlie Brown</strong></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts