Alan Strn Nasa chief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alokmohan

NASA's new Science Mission Directorate Associate Administrator Alan Stern has appointed NASA scientist and 2006 Nobel Prize recipient John Mather to lead the Office of the Chief Scientist at Headquarters in Washington. Mather and his staff in the newly created office will be chief advisors to Stern. <br /><br />"John Mather is a scientist of legendary reputation, technical ability and space science mission experience. His office will provide independent scientific advice to me to guide decision making regarding all aspects of the NASA science program," Stern said. <br />http://www.spaceref.com/news/viewpr.nl.html?pid=22280<br />

J

jmilsom

Interesting. I did not know Alan Stern was apointed as Associate Administrator, but then I've been sticking to the boards lately and too busy with my thesis to read the news.<br /><br />Question: I just clicked on an article link on space.com main page and it transferred me to spacenews and asked for a password. It seems we have to subscribe and pay now to read the articles on SDC. When did this happen? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.