Request for permission to share a post from astronomy.stackexchange.com

Jul 18, 2024
Visit site
I'm asking for this permission because I want to attract as much attention as possible to the lack of the basic, scientific integrity of Astronomy and Astronomy Meta Stack Exchange trying to conceal a fundamental error in cosmology. I've managed to share my post on openastronomy.org's chat, physicsdiscussionforum.org and scienceforums.net. Unfortunatelly, the whole thing is not just a single post, but 3 interleaved posts and consists also of my screenshots of the discussions deleted by moderators in attempt to conceal what I'm showing.

I put all my life and academic authority into this request - Master of Science in Physics majoring in Mathematic and computer modeling of physical processes - University of Warsaw, Poland.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
As long as your posts follow our site guidelines, you will be fine.

Redirecting to other sites is not allowed.

If your posts violate our rules, they will be removed. We are not interested in your disagreements elsewhere.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
What are we talking about? Images?

Those aren't uploaded here anyway. We recommend using sites like imgur.com and then posting links here. That is allowable.

You must also use public links. Nothing that requires members to need an individual account to view.

Jul 18, 2024
Visit site
What are we talking about? Images?

Those aren't uploaded here anyway. We recommend using sites like imgur.com and then posting links here. That is allowable.

You must also use public links. Nothing that requires members to need an individual account to view.
Sure. Apart from the links to the posts on astronomy.stackexchange.com, I would be pasting a public links to the screenshots of the discussions.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
If sharing the discussions is just to vent your differences with others, that is of no value here.

Post your content directly to this site and converse with the community, free from any biases elsewhere.