Alien Space Station on Moon?

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JonClarke

Please avoid multiple posts.<br /><br />Jon <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><em>Whether we become a multi-planet species with unlimited horizons, or are forever confined to Earth will be decided in the twenty-first century amid the vast plains, rugged canyons and lofty mountains of Mars</em>  Arthur Clarke</p> </div>

F

fear

I'm not sure if the two match up in their details, I'd have to read back through to be totally sure though.<br /><br />I’m not saying I believe it, but it’s a very old rumor and I believe it’s probably the original one that sparked all further moon base stories.<br /><br />Supposedly you can see a moon base in the pictures posted here. All I see are rocks, rocks, and more rocks though. The pictures themselves are beautiful though especially the hi res ones. I just don’t see a moon base anywhere though…<br /><br />This page points out all the anomalies but once again it looks like rocks to me. Here’s a link to the parent page. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

F

fear

I read the article I linked to again and it's close. They don't say explicitly that the CIA covered up the transmission but they talk about some film being censored. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.