Hello everybody! I'm going to write this as quick as possible. I'm pretty sure that I spotted the first actual Alien spacecraft! I was using my telescope to find Mars, and a little object crossed from one side to the other. I thought it was particularly strange, so I zoomed the lens and found a real life UFO! I feel as though it saw me too! I blinked and then it was gone. I will never forget that night. I'm torn between whether I should be happy about this discovery or scared. Please message me with questions or concerns!

Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
Hello everybody! I'm going to write this as quick as possible. I'm pretty sure that I spotted the first actual Alien spacecraft! I was using my telescope to find Mars, and a little object crossed from one side to the other. I thought it was particularly strange, so I zoomed the lens and found a real life UFO! I feel as though it saw me too! I blinked and then it was gone. I will never forget that night. I'm torn between whether I should be happy about this discovery or scared. Please message me with questions or concerns!

Your not the first to spot a UFO in fact millions of people have over the years and even Presidents. And just because you couldn't identify it does not make it an alien spacecraft.

If you are into the study of aliens though here is a good place to start.

There are a lot of shows on the subject now such as on Netflix "Hanger1" or on the History channel "Ancient Aliens". Just type in UFO on YouTube and you will find all kinds of things. Lots and lots of books written about the subject also.

Reactions: IG2007
Your not the first to spot a UFO in fact millions of people have over the years and even Presidents. And just because you couldn't identify it does not make it an alien spacecraft.

If you are into the study of aliens though here is a good place to start.

There are a lot of shows on the subject now such as on Netflix "Hanger1" or on the History channel "Ancient Aliens". Just type in UFO on YouTube and you will find all kinds of things. Lots and lots of books written about the subject also.
Thank you for the new information! But I have a very powerful telescope, and was able to actually zoom into the object for a split second! It was triangular shaped however, not your classical space craft! This happend at 10:32.21 p.m on the 7th of July, 2020.

Reactions: Truthseeker007
Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
Thank you for the new information! But I have a very powerful telescope, and was able to actually zoom into the object for a split second! It was triangular shaped however, not your classical space craft! This happend at 10:32.21 p.m on the 7th of July, 2020.

Your welcome. There are triangular ones also. Next time see if you can get a video of it. Here are some more interesting things you may not know. From last year but still interesting.

Posted on Jan.17, 2019 in FOIA by Steven Aftergood

The Defense Intelligence Agency disclosed this week that it had funded research on warp drive, invisibility cloaking, and other areas of fringe or speculative science and engineering as part of a now-defunct program to track and identify threats from space.
From 2007 to 2012, the DIA spent $22 million on the activity, formally known as the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program. It was apparently initiated at the behest of then-Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, with most of the funding directed to a Nevada constituent of his. See “Glowing Auras and ‘Black Money’: The Pentagon’s Mysterious U.F.O. Program” by Helene Cooper, Ralph Blumenthal and Leslie Kean, New York Times, December 16, 2017.

Latest posts