Aliens vs. Predator 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Boris_Badenov

Aliens vs. Predator 2 <br /><br />You'll have to verify your age to watch the video. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font color="#993300"><span class="body"><font size="2" color="#3366ff"><div align="center">. </div><div align="center">Never roll in the mud with a pig. You'll both get dirty & the pig likes it.</div></font></span></font> </div>

Y

yevaud

I can kick arse on that.<br /><br />Batman: Dead End <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><em>Differential Diagnosis:  </em>"<strong><em>I am both amused and annoyed that you think I should be less stubborn than you are</em></strong>."<br /> </p> </div>

B

Boris_Badenov

That was excellent, Batman kicks A$$!!! <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font color="#993300"><span class="body"><font size="2" color="#3366ff"><div align="center">. </div><div align="center">Never roll in the mud with a pig. You'll both get dirty & the pig likes it.</div></font></span></font> </div>

K

kauboi

The first AVP is one of the worst movies I've ever seen. I can't believe Fox did that to two of its best franchises. I hope this one is a lot better.

K

kauboi

Cool short! can't way to see Dark Knight. Batman Begins was truly the best Batman movie ever!

A

a_lost_packet_

That was... very cool. Thanks! <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font size="1">I put on my robe and wizard hat...</font> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.