Anatomically inverted? BLECH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vogon13

From Star Trek.com:<br /><br /><br />The TV Guide feature also reveals that Enterprise NX-01 will be retrofitted for war and we will see the use of photon torpedoes for the first time in Starfleet history. The ship will then be sent to the Delphic Expanse, a creepy Bermuda Triangle-type zone. Those who have entered this region before somehow become <b><i><font color="yellow">anatomically inverted, with skin on the inside and organs on the outside</font></i></b>/i>. "We find out that the Xindi space probe was merely a test and that they are creating an even more powerful weapon," Berman told TV Guide. "It's up to Captain Archer to go there and stop them from destroying us altogether<br /><br /><br /><br />Yoiks!<br /><br />And the rest of you here think I come up with gross stuff.<br /><br /><br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000"><strong>TPTB went to Dallas and all I got was Plucked !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#339966"><strong>So many people, so few recipes !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>Let's clean up this stinkhole !!</strong></font> </p> </div>

V

vogon13

Oh, yeah, I am looking for pictures . . . <br /><br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000"><strong>TPTB went to Dallas and all I got was Plucked !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#339966"><strong>So many people, so few recipes !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>Let's clean up this stinkhole !!</strong></font> </p> </div>

E

etavaunt

if you ever answered your email. you would find THEY were looking to YOU FOR the pictures, the whole programme in fact.<br /><br />"You know, wouldn't this be cheaper, if we got the Vogon to just DO it to the cast?"

J

jmilsom

You could call it "Star Trek: Escape from the Vogon13 universe" <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts