Ancient Nemesis ( Journey to Pluto )

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

superluminal

You're welcome.<br /><br />N P, read it when you can. <br /><br />Take care. <br /><br /> <br /><br /><br />derekmcd , will be the recipient of one free novel.<br /><br />Second Novel has been requested as anonymous.<br /><br /><br /><br />Best regards, Eric Wilkins<br /><br /> I have no problem if you want to remain anonymous. Just say so. <br /><br />I will be giving away four more in July to SDC members requesting a review copy.<br /><br />Yes, you can ask now for July's review copies.( first four wins)<br /><br />I'd love to mail one to the three Astronauts on board I.S.S. but the dang thang weighs approx., half of a kilogram. lol ( 1.2 pounds )<br />I wonder what NASA would charge me to ship it there ? <br /><br />I'd be totally overjoyed, if I were allowed to donate a copy to be shipped up to ISS on STS-118.<br /><br />Please! allow me to seek answers with Carl Sagan's Wisdom and Albert Einstein's Determination. <br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><br /><strong><font size="3" color="#3366ff">Columbia and Challenger </font></strong></p><p><strong><font size="3" color="#3366ff">Starships of Heroes</font></strong></p> </div>

S

superluminal

<p><font size="3" color="#0000ff">Just a friendly update on Ancient Nemesis&nbsp;novel status.</font></p><p>&nbsp;</p><p><font size="3" color="#0000ff">I've got everything I could possibly ever&nbsp;need momentarily, so&nbsp;I will be&nbsp;donating 70 percent of any author proceeds to children's cancer patients. </font></p><p><font size="3" color="#0000ff">30 percent will go to my two&nbsp;adult children at my passage.</font></p><p><font size="3" color="#0000ff">My priority now is to concentrate on novel two.</font></p><p><font size="3" color="#0000ff">It's currently entitled ESTHREP ="s</font></p><p><font size="3" color="#0000ff">Extra Solar Technological Human Robotic Exploration Probe.</font></p><p><font size="3" color="#0000ff">It's a novel about an exploration mission by seven astronauts to the Sirius Dog Star System.</font></p><p><font size="3" color="#0000ff">I intend on finishing in a year.</font></p><p><font size="3" color="#0000ff">Presently&nbsp;watching the&nbsp;STS 123 mission.</font></p><p>&nbsp;</p><p><font size="3" color="#0000ff">http://www.trafford.com/06-1593</font></p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><br /><strong><font size="3" color="#3366ff">Columbia and Challenger </font></strong></p><p><strong><font size="3" color="#3366ff">Starships of Heroes</font></strong></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.