Arrival of an alien

May 26, 2023
Visit site
Soon we will all know that we are not alone. What I am saying may sound crazy. But I don't remember if it was a dream. I read a beautiful word in Sinhala that they are coming through North America, but I don't even remember that word now. Let's wait. Sounds crazy to me. He informed me that in the early morning of 26.05.2023. I say this as a note. Daminda Nuwan

FTL travel is possible but there are no ETs now. The lizard ancients aren't worth too much thought. They didn't have organized religion and 900k yrs b4 a supernova gave them cancer, so were scientific. They exterminated the artist traders and near the end of their AI's launch they 1984-ed alot of their people. They needed 30 of me for a secret bio project or 80 Musks for the rocket version of escaping Alpha B. Their AI thought toughness was being harassed rather than being exposed to space radiation risks. They dreamed of space and trees. Their best CG show was the Voyager Probe exploring a solar system as us. When they were ready to launch a hacker group went to their metal Moon's transmitter, killed the robot and played a banjo song while their frenemy sat on his throne awaiting an elastomer robot. A nuke war cleared the robot in the system and a million yrs later they were done.
If Musk won interstellar, he'd use an inflation ship (front and back are inflated) and go for a star in Andromeda w/ 30000 planets. 9 other stars were there and collided and survivor went inner galaxy. They left 6 stellar fragments to collide. From there 2 or 3 galaxies away are a 10C Earth with ground freon and ammonia, or an ice moon Earth filled w/ diamond arrays that can be turned into a natural optical computer. Tougher choice is then 80 galaxies away, a 1/2 dense twice diameter Earth, made with water and ice enough inside, and is Si + granite, enough for 100 nations separated by a km of water or ice. Visualizing the ship is helped by 500 galaxies away, a world we'd see a Pacific ocean 1% chlorine flared w/ a comet 50k km away leaving diamonds in the ocean. We have 1M yrs to see it but a 6x c ship can't make it. Instead of an inflation ship, I'll offer to make a 40km planet from asteroids within a 2 LY radius for a kg of Sirius's stellar core fragment (gamma ray laser to cut).

Feb 18, 2023
Visit site
FTL travel is possible but there are no ETs now. The lizard ancients aren't worth too much thought. They didn't have organized religion and 900k yrs b4 a supernova gave them cancer, so were scientific. They exterminated the artist traders and near the end of their AI's launch they 1984-ed alot of their people. They needed 30 of me for a secret bio project or 80 Musks for the rocket version of escaping Alpha B. Their AI thought toughness was being harassed rather than being exposed to space radiation risks. They dreamed of space and trees. Their best CG show was the Voyager Probe exploring a solar system as us. When they were ready to launch a hacker group went to their metal Moon's transmitter, killed the robot and played a banjo song while their frenemy sat on his throne awaiting an elastomer robot. A nuke war cleared the robot in the system and a million yrs later they were done.
If Musk won interstellar, he'd use an inflation ship (front and back are inflated) and go for a star in Andromeda w/ 30000 planets. 9 other stars were there and collided and survivor went inner galaxy. They left 6 stellar fragments to collide. From there 2 or 3 galaxies away are a 10C Earth with ground freon and ammonia, or an ice moon Earth filled w/ diamond arrays that can be turned into a natural optical computer. Tougher choice is then 80 galaxies away, a 1/2 dense twice diameter Earth, made with water and ice enough inside, and is Si + granite, enough for 100 nations separated by a km of water or ice. Visualizing the ship is helped by 500 galaxies away, a world we'd see a Pacific ocean 1% chlorine flared w/ a comet 50k km away leaving diamonds in the ocean. We have 1M yrs to see it but a 6x c ship can't make it. Instead of an inflation ship, I'll offer to make a 40km planet from asteroids within a 2 LY radius for a kg of Sirius's stellar core fragment (gamma ray laser to cut).
Can I ask where you obtained this information and why they needed 30 of you please?

I was born in a NORAD city they always worry about meta level knowledge and best sounding rockets, top 3 antenna R+D. The ETs had immune systems I assumed radiation resistant. So they were afraid of even plant biology advancing, which is mainly okay with us. They couldn't see as well which makes safer computing hard. So to keep the R+D classified, which can be garnered from the Manhattan TV series, you need a few good researchers. I'm maybe 80th in our world non-human bio. The ETs couldn't get 5 cubic inches of matter without radiation on their whole world, thus the TV wife freaking out when they invented geiger counters. 80 of Musk would need a big spaceship without matter in the living areas and they can't be 0.1c outwards in that radiation. Inflation is a natural process but it coasts you along with everything else naturally changing its topology as you go from galaxy-to-galaxy; different than most written time travel ships.

To play the thought experiment of how to prosper in Alpha B, and a space arcade quarter was wasted by public space actors seeing Mercury there (supposed to spin the liquid metal gets me to level 2), you need to picture yourself as an alien. My medical imaging based knowledge of alien anatomy is soon 100th in the world as GE has mostly disintegrated and Germany has plateued. I'm a being who can discuss space propulsion normally like they used to in the 1970's.

Another proof of life: I note Canada can't win a Stanley Cup. The militaries, 1/2 of them, were supposed to have good synapses since 1998. Hockey players were supposed to keep them away from market forces as conduct. I would expect everyone who is human to lobby the NHL to stack a team just once two decades ago.
I had a vision of where NASA is supposed to be for nanotech. It was aluminum bearings made hollow, then maybe anodized as a coating. For whatever reason NASA isn't there. The USA is needing Sirius just to stay relevant. I picked Io for the politician (and got an xtra starting asteroid for the other side) to defend and keep 5% of Io population alive. People get unlocks for being good. Someone else didn't want to demonstrate unknown giant nukes and only wore them down to 10% nuking a dozen or two kms in. When Nadina is an engineer, she is supposed to learn stuff like level 1. She is sleeping on a bed waiting for me to reverse engineer technology in a trillion yrs. Maybe call her an alien.

Oct 9, 2023
Visit site
What a story.

Oct 29, 2020
Visit site
Soon we will all know that we are not alone. What I am saying may sound crazy. But I don't remember if it was a dream. I read a beautiful word in Sinhala that they are coming through North America, but I don't even remember that word now. Let's wait. Sounds crazy to me. He informed me that in the early morning of 26.05.2023. I say this as a note. Daminda Nuwan
Hey, Aliens will not visit the US! They will go to the cool level headed Brits first.

Latest posts