Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AlnitakAlnilamMintaka

Here are some good ones...

Universe Sandbox Choose Your Price 60 minute trial
Astro Grav $60 14 day free trial
Gravity Simulator - This one's especially good for resonances Free

I've had good expirences with them all. I bought Universe Sandbox, and it is pretty good, but has a few things that need to be worked out, that Dan is working on. He's very friendly, and you get personal support, almost instantly.

AstroGrav is cool, and you can run it at fast speeds without orbits being destroyed. It has internal calculations and only shows what your timestep is.

Gravity Simulator. I don't know, I've had a few problems and alot of the stuff can be messed up. But when it works... Total different story!

A

AlnitakAlnilamMintaka

Ads??? I don't see ads? What are you talking about? Is it the prices? Or me talking about them? I sware. I do not see ads. :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

O

origin

AlnitakAlnilamMintaka":1syhzz46 said:
Ads??? I don't see ads? What are you talking about? Is it the prices? Or me talking about them? I sware. I do not see ads.

Your post itself looks like an ad.

Your post says:

Here is an item.
Here is the cost.
Here is a testimonial.

It is rather ad-like.

A

AlnitakAlnilamMintaka

I just am showing some cool things to people, so they can have an Idea if they want to get it.

X

xXTheOneRavenXx

Well, that's kind of called "Endorsing a product", which in itself is an ad unfortunately. Nice product though, but still an ad.

O

origin

AlnitakAlnilamMintaka":2lnu2tw8 said:
I just am showing some cool things to people, so they can have an Idea if they want to get it.

Fine, you just asked what was it that made it look like an ad, and I answered...

M

MeteorWayne

Just to let you know, the mods tossed this around and gave a provisional OK to this. However, the discussion goes on.
Anyone with comments, feel free to PM me.

MW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts