Biz question for the Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

j05h

If you are a space entrepreneur, can you discuss your business in this forum? I don't want to advertise, but do want to discuss my current project. We did this in the old days on sci.space.policy, Jim Benson (spacedev) and Gary Hudson (rotary rocket) both posted actively when they were developing in the late 90s. USENET is different from space.com, and I just want to check first. <br /><br />So, is it OK to talk about your own space-related businesses in this forum?<br /><br />Josh <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <div align="center"><em>We need a first generation of pioneers.</em><br /></div> </div>

O

owenander

I don't see why it wouldn't be allowed...<br />I'm interested

C

CalliArcale

Absolutely! We do frown on self-promotion, but that doesn't sound like what you're wanting to do. Go for it!<br /><br />(BTW, you won't be the first. The 1000Planets people used to post very actively here.) <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p><font color="#666699"><em>"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly . . . timey wimey . . . stuff."</em>  -- The Tenth Doctor, "Blink"</font></p> </div>

J

j05h

Thanks Mods. I'll start a new thread with a writeup on the project.<br /><br />Josh <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <div align="center"><em>We need a first generation of pioneers.</em><br /></div> </div>

V

vogon13

I am here to single handedly subjugate the entire planet. I have yet to be interfered with by any government, private or public institution, or SDC Administration.<br /><br /><br />Would you like to be a test subject in a small and interesting experiment?<br /><br />Are you allergic to cobalt?<br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000"><strong>TPTB went to Dallas and all I got was Plucked !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#339966"><strong>So many people, so few recipes !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>Let's clean up this stinkhole !!</strong></font> </p> </div>

J

j05h

Vogon, you crack me up. Cobalt is my favorite flavor! <br /><br />What's that Interstellar Hiway Bulldozer doing?<br /><br />Josh <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <div align="center"><em>We need a first generation of pioneers.</em><br /></div> </div>

V

vogon13

I'll send a retrieval team, sit tight.<br /><br />I'll have your cel . . . <br /><br /><br /><br />chambe . . . . .<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />vivisection theate . . . . .<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />suite<br /><br />ready for your arrival.<br /><br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000"><strong>TPTB went to Dallas and all I got was Plucked !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#339966"><strong>So many people, so few recipes !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>Let's clean up this stinkhole !!</strong></font> </p> </div>

I

inventorwannabe

I have a feeling that at least one of my posts about how to make money of an invention isnt shown... It will hopefully pop up ina while!<br /><br />Brgds / InventorWannabe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts