Black hole density

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alokmohan

Physics inside a black hole follows rule of fierry marriage of General relativity and quantum mechanics.Singularity is certainly there.Quantum gravity is the law inside singularity.

N

newtonian

pyoko - I also doubt a true singularity exists in most black holes. <br /><br />This is because of my introducing the spin rate of whatever became the black hole into the equation.<br /><br />Spin rate is usually ignored.<br /><br />However, spin rate increases as radius decreases.<br /><br />If light speed is the limit for spin rate, then there must also be a limit to radius of the matter within the black hole.<br /><br />Of course, this radius could be very tiny if the initial spin was slow.<br /><br />And the limit to the decrease in radius would be different for each black hole.

P

pyoko

Thank you all for your answers and input.<br /><br />to above: Yes, I see how for a singularity to have a spin, it will be doing so at infinite revolutions/ s. I know someone is going to throw relativity in my face again for saying that. If you do, please explain, not just throw it. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p> </p><p><span style="color:#ff9900" class="Apple-style-span">-pyoko</span> <span style="color:#333333" class="Apple-style-span">the</span> <span style="color:#339966" class="Apple-style-span">duck </span></p><p><span style="color:#339966" class="Apple-style-span"><span style="color:#808080;font-style:italic" class="Apple-style-span">It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.</span></span></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts