Black holes may be growing as the universe expands

"....all objects with mass grow with it too." Though not in this particular way, I've already described this elasticity (this capability of warp). And, once more, I do believe Stephen Hawking would have said of this potential's inevitable destiny too: Not to worry, we are already there. Our universe, among the infinities of them all, may exist in and as -- as far as we are concerned -- a greater dimensionality : a virtual of dimensionality to us : of blackhole. The totality of the mass-energy growth will still equal '0' (will still finalize to a net of '0').
---------------------------

I suppose minds somewhere a little too narrow and limited in reach of imagination, thus the greater lines of science as well (Newton, Einstein, Hawking....) might qualify these professionals' potential insight as nothing more than some vast mess of pottage (useless science, thus really no science at all). So it was with Newton (Bishop Berkeley vs Dr. Johnson). So it was with Einstein. So it was with Hawking. So it has been and will always be for all time when some minds reach up and out for science and insight outside the box -- those more imaginative minds (Einstein's "great spirits").

I certainly don't mind semantically, generally (up to a point), interacting with such messes of pottage. I also know from life-long reading and study and thought, my history, my sociology, my Orwell and van Vogt ('Null-A'), as well as Nietzsche and the like, well enough for me. And, before I retired from the field, I had decades of very close interactivity with several different computer system types going way back, thus going forward through many evolutions of them and their control and programming languages. I did it for my living, but it was also a modeling of a certain type of life (pseudo-life) and control, and I developed to be very sensitive to, and antagonistic to, would be language control tightening down evermore tightly to machine-like politically and behaviorally correct Orwellian thought, language and controls.

Mess of pottage - Wikipedia

Mess of pottage: "connotes shortsightedness and misplaced priorities"(Wikipedia). Wikipedia isn't going to get away with that! It connotes a heck of lot poorer, far more foul tasting, food and garbage, than that. And use of it, especially these days in this era, is particularly double intended and quite well understood to be (is Orwellian "double-speak" (has double meaning in the worst possible, most vitriol laced, sense)).

So, if these particular pros and their particular insights described, running so close to a viewpoint of my own, come to be thought a mess of pottage, I'm right in there with them in it. And I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be even close to being alone in that mess of pottage with them.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts