Wiki Black Holes, Neutron Stars, Fusion, Electromagnetism and Gravity.

An article about Black Holes, Neutron Stars, Fusion, Electromagnetism and Gravity.
Link to article on google docs.
The article is 38 pages long in print format of font size 11.
A lot of the space in the 38 pages is taken up by relevant images that express the ideas.
Throughout the article there are many clickable text highlights that lead to links for further reference.
This article is highly speculative, but for good reason since it is of things that show anomalies in the standard model.
Take your time while reading it to give it some thought before you comment.

As you get into it you may end up with this expression:
what-star-trek.gif

When you reach the end you might exhibit this expression:
a34dca8bb111e7c5f02ec94afcf792a58f66de97.gifv

Hypothetically.

Last edited:
"To know everything there is, is to know nothing at all."

Einstein was right.... as long as there is a little mystery left to the Universe, we aren't dead. "Uncertainty" is built in as a timeless principle in more ways than just one, and most certainly should be.

Otherwise, not bad so far as I've gone into it. Not bad at all. Just wanted to get the above in, now, up front, because of what you (Z. A. P.), yourself, said right up front.

"To know everything there is, is to know nothing at all."

Einstein was right.... as long as there is a little mystery left to the Universe, we aren't dead. "Uncertainty" is built in as a timeless principle in more ways than just one, and most certainly should be.

Otherwise, not bad so far as I've gone into it. Not bad at all. Just wanted to get the above in, now, up front, because of what you (Z. A. P.), yourself, said right up front.
I didn't completely disagree with the quote. I noted that "the mysterious" can also encourage or make one curious to discover new information and that it is not possible to "know everything there is to know". So no worry.

Reactions: Atlan0001
An excellent article. Enough to keep most of us quiet and absorbed for a very long time.

I particularly liked the stunning graphics. Especially Fermi Bubbles.

Cat :)
Thanks Cat. I posted this article in hopes to start a conversation about the contents.
I already emailed the article to several university professors over 6 months ago with no reply.
At this point I have realized that they may be viewing me as more of an overturning nuisance
who is trying to change theories that are still being invested in and studied.
Take it all for what you will, I only want a conversation to find the truth.

Reactions: Catastrophe
Thanks. I posted this article in hopes to start a conversation about the contents.
I already emailed the article to several university professors over 6 months ago with no reply.
At this point I have realized that they may be viewing me as more of an overturning nuisance
who is trying to change theories that are still being invested in and studied.
Take it all for what you will, I only want a conversation to find the truth.
I haven't had the time to read far into your manuscript but I want to know right now if you've read the article on SCIENCEalert about certain astronomers, it seems by way of "radio light" observations, having possibly observed "giant magnetic" "fields", "filaments", and "tunnels", in the Milky Way? In particular, "a giant magnetic tunnel" in which may reside, through which may travel, our own solar system?

Wild New Paper Claims Earth May Be Surrounded by a Giant Magnetic Tunnel (msn.com)

.....?

I haven't had the time to read far into your manuscript but I want to know right now if you've read the article on SCIENCEalert about certain astronomers, it seems by way of "radio light" observations, having possibly observed "giant magnetic" "fields", "filaments", and "tunnels", in the Milky Way? In particular, "a giant magnetic tunnel" in which may reside, through which may travel, our own solar system?

Wild New Paper Claims Earth May Be Surrounded by a Giant Magnetic Tunnel (msn.com)

.....?
Yes.
Filaments form in delay from a source over vast distances because the force of magnetism has a speed limit like light. If you imagine the overall magnetic combinations of stars throughout the galaxy extending outward for more than a couple light years, the combined magnetic forces would twist and bend into tunnels of latency because the galaxy and its stars are moving on a path that extends hundreds of thousands of light years and a stellar source of the magnetism cannot update its entire magnetic extension faster than the speed of light.

Stars often end up following in the path of these tunnels because it is more energetically favorable as they move around the core of the galaxy. You could relate the idea to "drafting" behind another fast moving car that has already created a wind tunnel for you, except in the case of stars, its a tunnel of magnetism that helps the star to orbit the core facilitating rotation for the internal stability of the star. The spiral arm of a galaxy is a chain of stars bound by filaments among other things such as gravity.

Last edited:
Yes.
Filaments form in delay from a source over vast distances because the force of magnetism has a speed limit like light. If you imagine the overall magnetic combinations of stars throughout the galaxy extending outward for more than a couple light years, the combined magnetic forces would twist and bend into tunnels of latency because the galaxy and its stars are moving on a path that extends hundreds of thousands of light years and a stellar source of the magnetism cannot update its entire magnetic extension faster than the speed of light.

Stars often end up following in the path of these tunnels because it is more energetically favorable as they move around the core of the galaxy. You could relate the idea to "drafting" behind another fast moving car that has already created a wind tunnel for you, except in the case of stars, its a tunnel of magnetism that helps the star to orbit the core facilitating rotation for the internal stability of the star. The spiral arm of a galaxy is a chain of stars bound by filaments among other things such as gravity.
Still haven't got around to finishing reading the manuscript. Apologies for that.

Forget gravity for the moment. Let's go straight to electromagnetism, giant magnetic fields, Quantum Field Theory, and quantum and quanta mechanics in general. The field is, and the fields are, bound by quantum / quanta entanglement in large macro-verse projection from the micro-verse. It's not faster than light anything, it's, the quantum field is, instantaneous simultaneity in existence regarding such a field and fields. "Quantum entanglement", particle entanglement, magnetic fields, and so on, reflects the fact of quantum mechanics going there all the time. Disregard micro- and macro-verses and think a quantum field theory that quite possibly knows no difference between micro- and macro-verse. A quantum field turns plural into singular and singular into plural via quantum entanglement. There simply is no reason it can't be projected up and down, in and out.

So forget faster than light regarding these quantum fields in small and large. The speed of light is a relative constant and does not apply to the unity, the singularity, of a singular quantum field that doesn't know any difference. Gravity can warp it small and big time (Lilliputian and Giant) but not change what it is.

Last edited:

Latest posts