Bringing Mars samples to Earth could could cost an extra $1 billion, but NASA should totally do it, experts say

Dec 1, 2020
Visit site
I think that NASA should send a sample from mars back to Earth, but i think it should use a reusable launcher and Mars Return Vehicle to save money. NASA should also use a robotic vehicle so every time they want a mars rock they don't have to send a crewed mission there every single time.

Dec 1, 2020
Visit site
Waste of time and money, the first Muskonouts will be back (from Mars) with lots of samples before this mission is launched.
Sure, but if they need any more they should use a probed vehicle so they dont have to send a megarocket every time XD.

Aug 24, 2020
Visit site
I recently watched the highlights of the unmanned mission to hover above a spinning astroid then reach out and 1st blast it with air then grab a jar full of the rubble and bring it back too earth. The mission will end with a parachute landing I belive in Utah. I also have herd many times the theory that scientist believe that life could had began on earth by catching a ride here on a comet or an astroid. Early manned space flights always ended with quarantine for the astronauts but i have herd no plan for such saftey measures for the unmanned flight I just sapoke of. Dosent it give concern to anyone else the risk of such careless policy and if not by us but some other country. It should be mandatory by all players.

Aug 24, 2020
Visit site
Whyb
I think that NASA should send a sample from mars back to Earth, but i think it should use a reusable launcher and Mars Return Vehicle to save money. NASA should also use a robotic vehicle so every time they want a mars rock they don't have to send a crewed mission there every single time.
Sure, but if they need any more they should use a probed vehicle so they dont have to send a megarocket every time XD.
Why not just send space-× .that's what it is isint it ? A delivery truck like fed-× but for where no truck has gone before .

Latest posts