Bush Opposing The Vision???

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

explorer11

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr /><p> Honestly guys come on now, you really think the greater population of america cares about the space program half as much as we do? - thedream <p><hr /></p></p></blockquote><br />I do think the public is interested in space, they just might not know it yet. Like any public or political endeauvor, the public must be convinced of its worthiness. What's lacking is a certain inspirational icon to do this for the public. I realize that the president isn't that person, but that doesn't mean there isnt' any hope. What we need is a new Gerard O’Neill or Carl Sagan. <br /><br />By the way, does anyone know when the white house's FY Budget is going to be released?

B

BReif

The 2007 budget will be on that webpage on Monday February 6, and it will be discussed by Mike Griffin on Nasa TV that day, I beleive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts