can you figure out this cosmology related formula?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shpaget

And where is the formula?
It would help if you gave us a hint or two on what is it supposed to represent, who draw it and what is it supposed to do.

S

schmack

It looks an aweful lot like someting our five year old drew last week representing the christmas tree with all oh his presents under it.

S

Shpaget

I think it is a clip faced smiley holding a dandelion between two tetrabeam flux magnetrons, but I decided to wait for the OP to provide some more info.

A

a_lost_packet_

figure_seven23.jpg

raum_zeit_diagramm.jpg

391453_f520.jpg

There, that should explain it.

R

ramparts

Yeah, I recognized light cones in there but it's hard to tell exactly what's going on. Also, there's no formula :D Where did you get that pic?

S

Shpaget

ramparts":li77hdba said:
Where did you get that pic?

Are you asking me?
It's what H20_02_C02 posted in the first post. It looks like he drew it himself.

R

ramparts

I was asking the original poster. I assumed he got it from somewhere if he's asking us what it means. Unless it's a "I saw this in my dream and need science types to interpret it" post ;)

M

MeteorWayne

I don't recall the formula being written out in the original images (which have been deleted from photobucket) It was just an unlabled drawing IIRC.

S

Shpaget

re remparts,
oh... ok than :D

MW, there's the image I was able to dig out (it remained cached in my browser) in my second post, so you can see it and don't need to work from memory. ;)

A

a_lost_packet_

ramparts":1dwu4g1u said:
Yeah, I recognized light cones in there but it's hard to tell exactly what's going on. Also, there's no formula :D ...

No formula, no legible symbols.. just some light cones..and.. stuff

Maybe Minkowsky and Feynman had a child and this is what happened whenever you gave it crayons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts