CEV contract modified

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

docm

SpaceRef article.....<br /><br />1. 2 years added to the design phase<br /><br />2. 2 extra test flights of the launch abort system<br /><br />3. deletion of a pressurized cargo carrier from the initial phase<br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

J

j05h

Baby's never gonna fly. It's vapor-bloatware, but we'll all blame the Democrat that gets elected in '08 instead of the root causes. They might get it in the air once or twise, but the entire premise is faulty. <br /><br />Josh <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <div align="center"><em>We need a first generation of pioneers.</em><br /></div> </div>

G

gunsandrockets

"1. 2 years added to the design phase"<br /><br />Maybe not that shocking considering that until this announcement was made NASA still had the Orion on a 2011 delivery date! When I first heard of this announcement I was afraid NASA was pushing the Orion from 2014 to 2016. Thankfully that doesn't seem to be the case. <br /><br />

S

spacester

You know how supportive I've been of Griffin and Orion . . . but I've been listening to you guys and watching the developments . . . and my support is wavering.<br /><br />It's not like I've forgotten NASP, X-33, DC-X, SLI, etc., etc.<br /><br />Even this eternal optimist is starting to wonder if there's a pony under the pile. Not good. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts