Chris Evans channels Chris Reeve for Captain America

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

docm

I remember him as a rather lithe Johnny Storm in Fantastic Four, but it looks like he did a Chris Reeve on us - his gym work, worked :p

chris-evans-in-steve-rogers-captain-america-costume.jpg

A

a_lost_packet_

Well, he's certainly bulked up a bit. I wonder if they're going to fudge the height thing a bit? (ie: camera shots, etc..) From what I could find, he's 5'11" or so. Though, I don't know how tall the original, comic book, Superman was. But, all actors seem to have been over 6', right?

D

docm

Evans is just over 6'0" and from that pic I'd guess 215-225lbs given the size of those guns and what his legs must look like. Cap was 6'4" and 240lbs, 15lbs bigger than Superman, but if a 5'8" Robert Downey can pull off a 6'2" Tony Stark....

A

a_lost_packet_

docm":1hai9m1z said:
Evans is just over 6'0" and from that pic I'd guess 215-225lbs given the size of those guns and what his legs must look like.

Depends on how he has been working out.

I know everyone in the world must know about the following site and I'm the only one that doesn't think tracking celeb's heights is a meaningful dedication of bandwidth and internetz powa... But, I didn't understand any of that so was surprised to find this site:

Celeb Heights - Chris Evans

There's some pretty interesting photos of him with other celebs with known heights that would seem to rebut the listing of 6'.

Cap was 6'4" and 240lbs, 15lbs bigger than Superman, but if a 5'8" Robert Downey can pull off a 6'2" Tony Stark....

I agree completely. It was just an added comment on the same topic as his physique. If John Rhys-Davies can play a dwarf, Evans can certainly play whatever role he wants. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.