Question Communication Satellites Crowding the LEO. Do we have a better option ?

Dec 2, 2020
I am lately so engrossed in reading about the SpaceX and Project Kuiper missions. These organizations have the visionary that will take us to a new world. Although, the satellite based internet technology is promising, the two main concerns are cluttering of lower earth orbit (LEO) and the cost of launch and infrastructure. For higher bandwidth and faster data transfer speeds, it is required to have as many satellites in the LEO. SpaceX is already estimated to launch 42,000 satellites by 2022. Amazon is competing to start with launching 3,200 satellites soon. There is a fair chance of crowding, leading to collisions. Also, the lifespan of these satellites is around 5-7 years. That means, a new satellite needs to be launched every 5-7 years to replace the old one. The cost of all this is a whole different discussion.

I am not a space engineer, so my knowledge is minimal here. Having worked in IT and product management, we always think about replicating products or amplify the outcome of a product. I was wondering isn't there any technology that can replicate a satellite or amplify the effect of it to such extent that the number of satellites can be reduced.

Oct 13, 2020
Exist that technology and is about 100 times cheaper than today's obsolete space technologies. New technology allows parking geostationary satellites on extremely low orbit 20km. On 20km, upside a city, can run standard terrestrial 5G transmitters, and launch takes two minutes. In two minutes, the satellite can be return beck on the parking space for change new generation of telecommunication and observing units. This technology uses antigravitational propulsion. 1-meter small nuclear propulsion can run years, lift up 20 tons, in atmosphere accelerate to Mach9, and in space on lightspeed and can generate 1MW electricity for powering communication units. Antigravitational propulsion is 75 years secretly tested and now it's time for commercialization. Propulsion can be in few minutes on any orbit, in one hour anywhere on the planet, in 1-10 days on Mars.

Dec 2, 2020
So why companies such as SpaceX and Amazon not using this technique ? Do we have the an orbit as close as 20 km from earth. I think the lowest is LEO, which is 160 km from earth.

Oct 13, 2020
Because nobody knows about this technology. Entrepreneurs like investing in obsolete technologies on market, not to developing new technologies because of higher risk. About antigravitational technology knows about 300 peoples, but all these persons are closed in Area 51, similar technology is used for UFO. So about ten thousand peoples see antigravitational propulsion, last 75 years, in UFO in action, but nobody trust to.

Reactions: prernasrk

ASK THE COMMUNITY