Completely Still

Page 3 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cosmictalk

This is something I posted on time travel!<br /><br />Direc's reasoned, "scientists would never notice a uniform sea of particles, if, it engulfted all of us all the time."<br /><br />This is possible on a macro scopic level so grand it includes all we see and know as the universe.<br /><br />Such ideas as Levin and Heard suggest a process that takes into account different dimensions for expansion and contraction in a kind of inside/out inflation.<br /><br />This makes me thorise that we are still in the process of the Big Bang and could be the reason why energy is still possibly being created as well as used.<br /><br />Possibly special relativety could be proof that time is in essence a form of matter or life force that brought electrical phenomena into existence and all that we see on a macro level moving us through other forms of matter(space) and different terrain unfamiliar to our universe.<br /><br />What possibly caused such a power force such as time is what I would like to know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts