Could GM London moment be source dark matter?

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

search

I agree with you. <br /><br />The Universe we have must be a product of the Universe we had and therefore we should keep in mind the scales of coherency<br /><br />One thing I noticed is that you view in terms of quantum mechanics. You want the 'graviton". I prefer the macroscopic level, I want the "gravetomagnetic force". In the end it may be that like the Electromagnetic Force and the Photon one cannot live without the other (p.s. I am talking about the particles and forces not you and me...hihihi)<br /><br />I was looking for your point of view to explain the possiblity of the galaxies (Cluster galaxies) being acting as gravetomagnetic dynamos and this way explain the acceleration and the "dark matter and dark energy effect" dispensing the search for them.<br /><br />One of my main concerns is actually regarding the Equivalence Principle<br /><br />If somebody got this one wrong we have been chassing the wrong cow for a LONG TIME, but if it is correct then we should be able to find this extra source of energy which seems to be accelerating the Universe (call it dark matter, dark energy, gravetomagnetism or anything else).<br /><br />From:<br />http://www.physicsmyths.org.uk/<br /><br />Main point:<br />"Dark Matter: As the observed rotation speed of gas in the outer regions of most galaxies is not compatible with the gravitational force related to the visible galactic masses, it has been concluded that these galaxies are either surrounded by a massive invisible halo of 'dark matter', or that Newton's law of gravitation has to be modified. However, these theories completely neglect electromagnetic forces on the galactic plasma and their indirect coupling to the neutral gas dynamics by means of recombination"<br /><br />Read this:<br />ht</safety_wrapper

S

search

Fritz Zwicky, Jan Oort and Vera Rubin work were a subject in a different thread which I link below:<br /><br />http://uplink.space.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=sciastro&Number=570300&page=&view=&sb=&o=&vc=1<br /><br />Vera Rubin work pointed out that Galixies and Galaxy Clusters are held together by measuring that the outside stars had the same speed as the inside ones and this could only be possible if there would be some "dark matter" not accounted for in the outer regions of this study objects.<br /><br />I have to say that pure magnetic field being responsible for this effect is probably too far fetch but if such magnetic field would be created by the rotational motion and if this field would create gravitons like the electromagnetic field with the photons then we could be looking into "dark matter" itself.<br /><br />The question regarding the geodesics is are they influenced by this gravetomagnetic fields or not hence the question regarding the Equivalence Principle but I understand your point. The principle would still be correct but the geodesic would be a different path.<br /> <br />"Ideal particles (ones whose gravitational field is ignored) in free fall and any particle not subject to electromagnetic or pressure forces (or the like) will always follow timelike geodesics."<br /><br />

R

rogers_buck

Well, perhaps on larger scales there could be some virtual cooper pairs created that would exhibit the GMLN.<br /><br />LINK.<br /><br />This is an interesting conjecture but it gets even more interesting when GMLM is factored in.<br /><br />

S

search

From your Link<br /><br />"Cal Tech’s Fritz Zwicky at Mount Wilson in 1933 first inferred non-radiating gravitating dark matter in the fast relative motion within a group of galaxies ten million light years from us. <br /> <br />“There is now overwhelming evidence that more than 90% of the entire mass within the visible universe is made of material that is invisible to telescopes. The gravitational pull of this ‘dark matter’ therefore determines the motion of stars in galaxies, of galaxies in clusters of galaxies, and indeed of the universe itself.” Krauss <br /> <br />The dark matter is not made of the same visible star stuff we are, i.e. protons, neutrons and electrons. The dark matter in and around the galaxies is ten times the visible galactic matter that is the same star stuff we are and it reaches ten times as far as the visible star stuff. Even that galactic dark matter is only one tenth of all the gravitating dark matter that is one hundred times more than all the star stuff we are. <br /> <br />I predict that the experiments to detect dark matter in the lab in the form of exotic particles will all fail! This is like the Michelson-Morley experiment to detect the motion of the Earth through the aether that also failed. If I am wrong about this, then my L theory is falsified in the sense of Karl Popper’s criterion. <br /> <br />1. “the worst fine tuning problem in physics ... [is] the cosmological constant. If [it] is nonzero, but small, then a fine tuning of about 125 decimal places seems called for ... To date, no one even understands how to address the cosmological constant problem.” p."

R

rogers_buck

I'd agree with that. Astronometry trumps an unconfirmed anomally every time. (-; <br /><br />Did you read the paper I linked to above? I'd be curious to see what the GMLM effects would do to the virutal BEC term the author posits in a dynamic reference frame like an event horizon.<br />

N

nduriri

Yes your are right, the rotation of a set of galaxies as a whole produces a resultant gravitomagnetic field, there could also be unverse gravitomagnetic field. The dark matter is science fiction due to ignorance of most authors like Borman.They talk about matter that they cannot define or quantify. The are just agents of the GR hard liners just to sell books and drain public funds. see page 15 summary of gravitomagnetism PDF www.gravitomagnetism.com

S

search

I would not put it that hard since it is just a different approach for the same cosmological problem: How was the universe in the past? What is the universe density? Is the universe in an accelerated rate of expansion or not? What will happen to the universe?<br /><br />Unfortunately we are stucked to this little corner of the universe and the furthest spacecrafts hardly left the solar system so we only know that the laws as we interpret them apply to our little corner. We do not know if they change as you go away from our galaxy. <br /><br />But we will get there. Either by brilliance or by luck.<br /><br />Many early sailors discovered new lands through pure luck, others because they they had indications like birds, logs floating, studying the currents. The "pionner effect" is bringing some light into our understanding of gravity as we go further away from the sun. If the next generation of spacecrafts go better equiped to retrieve and send back information then maybe we will find much more. Relay stations throught the solar system can be a solution just like we have relay stations on earth.<br /><br />Lets no deny dark matter and the followers. Who knows it may be correct. Lets just share this knowledge and expand it.

R

rogers_buck

Humm, it seems like the tidal forces would have a significant effect on the subduction model for the dynamo. If the GMLM is real, it wouldn't be subtle so something must be preventing it from organizing as you suggest. But in a mundane neutron star with no companion, it seems like the effect would merely be lost as a mis-calculation of the mass of the pulsar. So if your speculation is correct, then the only real chance for observing the effect would also destroy it... That wouldn't be nice. <br /><br />What about the vector itself? Would the non-issotropism be able to hide in a binary system if it were directed normal to the coorbital plane? What effect would such a field have on the infall?<br /><br />

H

h2ouniverse

General Motors had already their Detroit moment. Why should they care about London???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts