Crucial Absurdity in Einstein's General Relativity

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
If you cannot take mathematics seriously, no serious physicist will take you seriously. It's that simple.
Sorry, but if you'd been around here long, you must have realized by now I don't take "serious physicists" very seriously. Neither did Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking , themselves physicists among a few others who pushed the flatly finite-relative envelope, seriously. It is only those who take themselves too seriously that drag the field of physics, meaning particularly the field of 'Cosmology' (cosmological physics), down. It's that simple.
----------------------------

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds...." -- Albert Einstein. It's that simple.

Last edited:

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Sorry, but if you'd been around here long, you must have realized by now I don't take "serious physicists" very seriously. Neither did Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking , themselves physicists among a few others.
----------------------------

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds...." -- Albert Einstein.
I think the issue is your apparent dismissal of math. Math is obviously important, especially if peer reviewed/validated. Simple hand-waving and "gut feelings" don't cut it. Intuition will only get you so far.

It is also true that math, like any language, can be mis-used. There is no disagreement in that regard.

I think the issue is your apparent dismissal of math. Math is obviously important, especially if peer reviewed/validated. Simple hand-waving and "gut feelings" don't cut it. Intuition will only get you so far.

It is also true that math, like any language, can be mis-used. There is no disagreement in that regard.
Sorry COLGeek, but the one big mistake you made was in your last sentence ("There is no disagreement in that regard.").

One question, COLGeek. Where did I dismiss math altogether? I addressed the mis-use and abuse of a language! I can't help it if someone can't read me right and attacks me because they can't read.

I don't take myself all that seriously regarding the languages of higher mathematics which I never pursued and never wanted to pursue . . . regardless of twice being tested and identified an "intuitive visual mathematician." Some kind of natural dealing in insight into complexities, chaos, and logic in the fields and careers and interests I've had incapable of wanting, even trying, the fulfillment of the language of higher mathematics itself. ("****! What is it with you that you keep on jumping into *manure* and coming up smelling like a rose?!")

Last edited:

COLGeek

Cybernaut
One question, COLGeek. Where did I dismiss math altogether? I addressed the mis-use and abuse of a language! I can't help it if someone can't read me right and attacks me because they can't read.

I don't take myself all that seriously regarding the languages of higher mathematics which I never pursued and never wanted to pursue . . . regardless of twice being tested and identified an "intuitive visual mathematician." Some kind of natural dealing in insight into complexities, chaos, and logic in the fields and careers and interests I've had incapable of wanting, even trying, the fulfillment of the language of higher mathematics itself. ("****! What is it with you that you keep on jumping into *manure* and coming up smelling like a rose?!")
Okay, before this spirals. You missed two key points earlier. One was the use of apparent. The second was my agreement of mis-use (a.k.a misconstrued, manipulated, cherry-picked, etc) that any form of language can be made.

I suggest a thicker skin may be in order.

Last, the commentary (and topic for that matter) are not about you and any of your particular skills/knowledge/expertise. So, lets not make this the case. Agreed?

TRENDING THREADS