Did 12 humans visit the moon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nexium

The triangulation evidence is compelling as hundreds of radio hams got first hand data. The reflector information is mostly hearsay as only a dozen persons have controlled an experiment that reflected a laser beam off the moon. Participating in an experiment may result in false conclusions, as typically the participants only know part of the experiment, and half truths are often spread, or condoned by the person who controls the experiment. <br />As for the evidence that we did not go to the Moon, I find reasonable doubt in 1/2 of these explanations, so I'm confident that others can find reasonable doubt concerning the other half. We can neither prove nor disprove the 6 human trips to the Moon, but my guess is we did go. Neil

N

najab

You already posted this in Free Space - word for word - stop spamming.

P

pizzaguy

Dead Horse: Here is ANOTHER beating.<br /><br />This is getting REALLY old.<br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font size="1"><em>Note to Dr. Henry:  The testosterone shots are working!</em></font> </div>

M

mental_avenger

That Troll didn't bother to respond to the thread in free space either. He is apparently not interested in rational debate. He just throws out off-beat or controversial statemtents, then abandons the thread. I beleive that is the definition of a Troll.<br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p style="margin-top:0in;margin-left:0in;margin-right:0in" class="MsoNormal"><font face="Times New Roman" size="2" color="#ff0000"><strong>Our Solar System must be passing through a Non Sequitur area of space.</strong></font></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts