Did you see that??

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nifty81

<br /><br />It was about 4:35pst June 20th, 2005. In Anaheim CA My husband and I were out in our back yard when he pointed to the eastern sky and said look, I had plenty of time to also see a very bright comet or meteor streak from about 30 deg. above the horizon to about 45 deg.<br />above the western horizon! It gives me chills just thinking about it. It was by far the most beautiful sight I have seen.<br /><br /> <br />Has anyone else reported this? oh please if they did contact me email .<br /><br />Thank you for reading and sending this on to whom it would benefit most.<br /><br /> <br /><br />

T

telfrow

He's kidding. <br /><br />I "Googled" for news, but it doesn't look like there were any widespread reports. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <strong><font color="#3366ff">Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find and not to yeild.</font> - <font color="#3366ff"><em>Tennyson</em></font></strong> </div>

Y

yurkin

Welcome to SDC Nifty, don’t mind the Jokers.<br /><br />What you saw is a bolide, basically a big meteor. They are very rare. I’ve only seen one, and I don’t think there’s anyone on these boards who has seen two. But there one I saw broke up into to chunks so that might count for two.

T

tom_hobbes

I know either Jim, Eddie or perhaps someone else has seen two. Described it some time before the great crash. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font size="2" color="#339966"> I wish I could remember<br /> But my selective memory<br /> Won't let me</font><font size="2" color="#99cc00"> </font><font size="3" color="#339966"><font size="2">- </font></font><font size="1" color="#339966">Mark Oliver Everett</font></p><p> </p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.