Dimensions

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ravspc

Ever since the question about the fourth dimension popped up, it kept me wondering? in galactic view we are like micro organisms living in our own dimensions, when we look up we see and hear everything around us, but it has its own limits to how far we can see and how low/high we can hear.But now with the technology that man has invented helps us see and listen beyond our expectations. And now we know that there is more to it , then what humans speculated about the space and beyond for many years.
The question that's troubling me is ?? What if i am the size of a microbe , and standing in my own room with things around me as they are, how will the world around me look like , and will i be able to see and listen to everything around me as they would normally, or how far can things be visible to me then.will i be able to see the television that is on,or will i need a Hubble? know it sounds stupid, but as one genius scientist said " question Everything"
Can anyone put some peace to my mind?
Thanks...

U

unclefred

ravspc":2tfrazvw said:
Ever since the question about the fourth dimension popped up, it kept me wondering? in galactic view we are like micro organisms living in our own dimensions, when we look up we see and hear everything around us, but it has its own limits to how far we can see and how low/high we can hear.But now with the technology that man has invented helps us see and listen beyond our expectations. And now we know that there is more to it , then what humans speculated about the space and beyond for many years.
The question that's troubling me is ?? What if i am the size of a microbe , and standing in my own room with things around me as they are, how will the world around me look like , and will i be able to see and listen to everything around me as they would normally, or how far can things be visible to me then.will i be able to see the television that is on,or will i need a Hubble? know it sounds stupid, but as one genius scientist said " question Everything"
Can anyone put some peace to my mind?
Thanks...

This will explain it all:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTByJADSBAk

A

adrenalynn

That's really going to depend upon the construction of the microorganism. If it's just a handful of cells, there's nothing there to build eyes with.

You can't see a mouse run in the distance as well as a hawk can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts