Do We Live in a Quantum World?

Can i say Yes and No? I'm working on a theory on time and space that seems to answer many of the quantum riddles and duality of the universe. It's about as far from standard thinking as possible.

If your interested i will try and communicate it here best i can.
Warning though it's conjecture and will rub those in the field without imagination the wrong way.

Interesting report showing some of the struggles in science between quantum mechanics and the macro universe we live in. The science used to overthrow the geocentric firmament and accept the heliocentric solar system is not based upon quantum mechanic uncertainties and not knowing where an object is that can be seen with a telescope, e.g. the 11-Nov Mercury transit and times predicted for observing as well as locations where the celestial event could be seen. It seems if we apply the quantum world to the heliocentric solar system - the Earth can be immovable and modern astronomy is overthrown. Presently the marriage of the quantum world with General Relativity (example) is a work in progress.

Interesting report showing some of the struggles in science between quantum mechanics and the macro universe we live in. The science used to overthrow the geocentric firmament and accept the heliocentric solar system is not based upon quantum mechanic uncertainties and not knowing where an object is that can be seen with a telescope, e.g. the 11-Nov Mercury transit and times predicted for observing as well as locations where the celestial event could be seen. It seems if we apply the quantum world to the heliocentric solar system - the Earth can be immovable and modern astronomy is overthrown. Presently the marriage of the quantum world with General Relativity (example) is a work in progress.
Only because eninstein believed that space/time were one thing. If you think of space as one thing and time as another then lots of the perspective riddles can be solved on all scales. Empty space having potential energy that creates time (quantum fluctuation) Held in check from the potential energy of a void or empty space. Only thing you can't have in the universe is nothing. and that in itself says something. JMO

Only because eninstein believed that space/time were one thing. If you think of space as one thing and time as another then lots of the perspective riddles can be solved on all scales. Empty space having potential energy that creates time (quantum fluctuation) Held in check from the potential energy of a void or empty space. Only thing you can't have in the universe is nothing. and that in itself says something. JMO

Okay, back in January 2019, Sky & Telescope published their Sky Gazer's Almanac with celestial events predicted to view throughout 2019, the Mercury transit is a good example. Does your science lead to accurate predictions like this for the heliocentric solar system that telescope users like myself can observe and verify as true? A good theory in science must be testable - and falsifiable, otherwise the Earth is still immovable.

I'm not sure but i think you are asking about the relativity of mercury transiting the sun and it's offset time due to a gravity well? Relativity. With space and time as 2 entities and gravity as a local compression of quantum fluctuation (time) you get the same offset, but you also get the offset of living on a world that has it's quantum fluctuation slowed a very tiny amount. different perspective same conclusion, If gravity is simply an effect then it being felt across the universe instantly breaks no speed L laws . (Spooky action at a distance) as a time compression effect works well.As a particle entanglement very difficult to explain how 2 far flung particles can communicate faster than light.

Hope that's was sort of what your question was?

I'm not sure but i think you are asking about the relativity of mercury transiting the sun and it's offset time due to a gravity well? Relativity. With space and time as 2 entities and gravity as a local compression of quantum fluctuation (time) you get the same offset, but you also get the offset of living on a world that has it's quantum fluctuation slowed a very tiny amount. different perspective same conclusion, If gravity is simply an effect then it being felt across the universe instantly breaks no speed L laws . (Spooky action at a distance) as a time compression effect works well.As a particle entanglement very difficult to explain how 2 far flung particles can communicate faster than light.

Hope that's was sort of what your question was?

No, I am thinking along the lines of Einstein General Relativity prediction of the motion of the perihelion of Mercury that was observed with telescopes, tested and verified as accurate and correct. The heliocentric solar system orbital mechanics and elliptical motion laws allow specific predictions to be made in astronomy for viewing and verification. So far - I do not observe quantum mechanics applied to the heliocentric solar system to make better and more accurate predictions like Einstein did for Newton's math concerning planetary orbits around the Sun like General Relativity did for Mercury. Astronomers had some difficulty with Mercury's orbit around the Sun based upon Newton - Einstein using General Relativity explained Mercury's motion better, astronomers tested, and found more accurate.

No, I am thinking along the lines of Einstein General Relativity prediction of the motion of the perihelion of Mercury that was observed with telescopes, tested and verified as accurate and correct. The heliocentric solar system orbital mechanics and elliptical motion laws allow specific predictions to be made in astronomy for viewing and verification. So far - I do not observe quantum mechanics applied to the heliocentric solar system to make better and more accurate predictions like Einstein did for Newton's math concerning planetary orbits around the Sun like General Relativity did for Mercury. Astronomers had some difficulty with Mercury's orbit around the Sun based upon Newton - Einstein using General Relativity explained Mercury's motion better, astronomers tested, and found more accurate.
Space and time as 2 entities will give the exact same result as relativity.
Relativity though can't explain what time is other than a gravity well.
With time and space as 2 entities it can explain why the universe started how it maintains itself and why relativity works.

Only real difference is relativity says that time relative and gravity well speed alter that perspective.
I think all 3 are different parts of the same thing (empty space) creates (time) quantum fluctuation balanced naturally with potential energy of a void.
Gravity a compression of time (compression of quantum fluctuation)

When i though experiment a conventional physics black hole it gets very messy and difficult to explain with singularities and unknowns.
No real theory why a black hole simply doesn't shrink forever and become an infinite point of energy.

With time, space and gravity all being different forms a black hole is simple time compression physics.

In your model, you state, "Space and time as 2 entities will give the exact same result as relativity." What astronomers have tested your model and published the results of those tests using the heliocentric solar system and shown the model you describe provides equal or better results than what Einstein did for Mercury's orbit using General Relativity?

In your model, you state, "Space and time as 2 entities will give the exact same result as relativity." What astronomers have tested your model and published the results of those tests using the heliocentric solar system and shown the model you describe provides equal or better results than what Einstein did for Mercury's orbit using General Relativity?
Darn work always getting in the way.

No one has tested my prediction with space and time as 2 different entities.
It probably doesn't need to be tested since it is using the exact same idea as relativity just with separated forces so the answer will be the same.

Proof of the idea gets more more interesting with duality of wave and particles at the same time thought experiment.

Conventional would say that things move through the universe as a particle and wave through space/time with some pretty odd math and jump to conclusion ideas.

With 2 separate things, the wave is in time and the particle in space with no math puzzles.

Grand Unification Theory.
In easy terms a piece of math that can be universally used for every force.
IE ( e=mc2)

Stumbling block is (Gravity)
IMO the reason is that gravity is not a force but only an effect.
As an effect it nicely answers why we orbit at the true location of the sun and not the sun at L speeds location.

Nov 29, 2019
Visit site
The Ultimate Unification Theory is the unification of Physics, Psychology and Spirituality/Mysticism, through the cornerstone in uniting/reconciling Relativity theory and Quantum Mechanics by implementing the Lorentz Transformation formula Gamma Factor in the understanding of EPR Paradox.

Nov 30, 2019
Visit site
At some level the quantum world effects the world we see, maybe our consciousness is a small offshoot of what, is the real world representation of the duel aspects of matter, the duel existence of wave and particle that the quantum world displays.

And it’s likely behind matter energy state shifts. So it’s part of the fundamentals behind a plants ability to turn sunlight into energy it can use to grow, and all the other shifts in energy we see everyday.

The quantum uncertainty is likely behind all what we describe as life in the universe, it creates unlimited attempts to combine all forms of matter and energy. As the particles and waves interact, to transform matter into different states.

What if gravity was a result of the Uncertainty principle at a quantum level, the larger the mass the greater the certainty, so this effects anything with uncertainty, in that scenario uncertainty ie like light that is seen as both a partial and a wave, so has high uncertainty is barely effected by gravity.

So a neutron stars core with high density locks out The uncertainty principle so has massive gravity. So in effect we have effects like magnetic poles of attraction so planets attract each others certainty but no repulsing effect. With wave uncertainty levels creating a reduction in gravities effects.

While all that is likely garbage, it doesn’t stop the mind wondering how does it all work.

At some level the quantum world effects the world we see, maybe our consciousness is a small offshoot of what, is the real world representation of the duel aspects of matter, the duel existence of wave and particle that the quantum world displays.

And it’s likely behind matter energy state shifts. So it’s part of the fundamentals behind a plants ability to turn sunlight into energy it can use to grow, and all the other shifts in energy we see everyday.

The quantum uncertainty is likely behind all what we describe as life in the universe, it creates unlimited attempts to combine all forms of matter and energy. As the particles and waves interact, to transform matter into different states.

What if gravity was a result of the Uncertainty principle at a quantum level, the larger the mass the greater the certainty, so this effects anything with uncertainty, in that scenario uncertainty ie like light that is seen as both a partial and a wave, so has high uncertainty is barely effected by gravity.

So a neutron stars core with high density locks out The uncertainty principle so has massive gravity. So in effect we have effects like magnetic poles of attraction so planets attract each others certainty but no repulsing effect. With wave uncertainty levels creating a reduction in gravities effects.

While all that is likely garbage, it doesn’t stop the mind wondering how does it all work.
How about The quantum uncertainty is just a perspective problem, we in looking effect the natural balance of the quantum world in the looking.
The quantum world might be a very ordered energy balance act.

We see the quantum world as one thing and the laws of the non quantum doing something else that seems not to tie the two together.
Then we are locked in a time dilation just being a mass object and the quantum world is not.

If we loose the idea of gravity being a force and think of it as an effect of time, then most of those long boards of math become simple calculations.

particle/wave going though time/space.
Long math to answer that.

particle travels through space, wave travels through time.
The duality with simple math.

All JMO :)

Might be just perspective.

Reactions: Dave643
Nov 21, 2019
Visit site
At some point, the rules of the subatomic give way to the rules of the macroscopic.
A phase transition.
But how? We're not exactly sure, and it's been a long, strange journey in trying to answer that question.
Particles are behaving under the laws of quantum mechanics. At some point, clusters of particles/atoms begin to transition into the laws of general relativity - the macroscopic.
We live in both the quantum world and the classical world.

Nov 30, 2019
Visit site
How about The quantum uncertainty is just a perspective problem, we in looking effect the natural balance of the quantum world in the looking.
The quantum world might be a very ordered energy balance act.

We see the quantum world as one thing and the laws of the non quantum doing something else that seems not to tie the two together.
Then we are locked in a time dilation just being a mass object and the quantum world is not.

If we loose the idea of gravity being a force and think of it as an effect of time, then most of those long boards of math become simple calculations.

particle/wave going though time/space.
Long math to answer that.

particle travels through space, wave travels through time.
The duality with simple math.

All JMO :)

Might be just perspective.
What if the passage of time was a measure of uncertainty.
So as you said it appears to us as gravity, and speed, large dense objects slow time, so exhibit what we call gravity.

So light being the fastest know thing is the ultimate in the uncertainty equation it’s not that it’s traveling fast, it’s that it’s in a time flow set at near max.

So mass and speed effect time flow which in effect are energy and uncertainty.

I always wondered about lights ability to travel at high speed with relatively no energy like a battery torch, It emits light which is traveling at the speed of light instantly.

It makes more sense that it sits in what should be classed as speed 1 ie the speed of anything that exhibits the same mass and uncertainty of if it’s a wave or a partial.
Everything else is being slowed down by there mass and energy. So the native time flow of the universe is that of light, so traveling at the speed of light would move your relative time appear to be close to zero.

The fact it’s not, means there is something faster than light which would likely be the absence of anything this is how the universe is expanding faster than expected, because in the absence of anything , is the true rate of time flow.

So the nothing of the universe could be traveling at the max time flow, we could call it 1, we and everything else is traveling at a slower time frame. Based on mass and energy, with quantum uncertainty piled on top.

Lol

If we can work out the true max time flow, I assume it’s going to be relative to us and the speed of light, it would take a better mind than mine to work that out if it’s even true.
So basicly to the nothing it ended it’s movement instantly, we are just slow to catch up.
If we take the true flow of time would appear to have zero flow if you were traveling at it, it should be possible to work out what that is based on something? We can see light moving and it appears fast at what time flow would rate so we would need a speed where all passages of time is zero.

Like I said before it’s likely all garbage but I do find my self pondering these things.

Reactions: voidpotentialenergy
David that is near identical to the way i think of time, L speed and gravity.
Elegant to tie everything together and look at relativity in a slightly different way.

I pitched a very similar idea to a couple of noted physics professors and my answer back was (interesting) fill in the math, write a paper and i will study it.
2 of them didn't even respond back.

Sad state of affairs when, career and reputation comes before science.
Lots of closed minds in science also with inability to think outside the norm or at least never make a contribution because of worry about an idea.

Nothing wrong with reading papers but IMO never take anything as fact.
I believe everything we know about science will be proven wrong at some point.

I have neither Rep or Career so easy for me to speculate without worry :)

Well at least 2 of us now have a bit of a different look at the universe.
Even if it's wrong just in thinking how time,space and gravity might all be different parts of the same thing is well worth the thought.

Reactions: Dave643

Latest posts