Don't miss Comet NEOWISE in the evening sky now. It won't be back for 6,800 years!

Jul 16, 2020
Visit site
There is more to this Comet than an amateur SPACE article! Where are all the close up footage of all the trillion dollar space equipment; Space Vehicles, and space telescopes? All we get is this amateur photo, and dribble.
Mod Edit for ContentTherefore as scientists the data from the comet's DNA might shed some light on the past, or the future. The future that is, if this comet belongs to debris from another star system coming our way because of a black hole slinging planets out into space. Space is a violent dangerous place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 17, 2020
Visit site
I flew from Miami to London in 1997, early Feb. Had a left window and as you know winter flights are mostly night flights. I spent the whole night watching cometh Hale , too bad I didnt have an iPhone or DSLR back then.
Wonderful experience.

See you all out tonight.

Jan 7, 2020
Visit site
I tried to find it at 3am. Does it slip below the horizon at some point? If so when? I couldn't find it.
Lasts until midnight, then drops below the horizon. Watched on our telescope last night ... Soooo much better with a telescope. Tiny comet though, big plume. Jupiter opposite end of the sky (brightest object over there), and Saturn right next to it. Both easy to find. Easily see the 3 closest moons of Jupiter with a good telescope. Incredible bunch of night sky objects. Kids were thrilled.

Jul 22, 2020
Visit site
There is more to this Comet than an amateur SPACE article! Where are all the close up footage of all the trillion dollar space equipment; Space Vehicles, and space telescopes? All we get is this amateur photo, and dribble.
The Comet is reported about the same age as when God created all life on planet Earth. That statement should mean something to the wise. Therefore as scientists the data from the comet's DNA might shed some light on the past, or the future. The future that is, if this comet belongs to debris from another star system coming our way because of a black hole slinging planets out into space. Space is a violent dangerous place.
So many things wrong with this guys statement.

Close up footage of Space vehicles and telescopes? Erm okay, just google Space shuttle.

Mod Edit for Content

Comets DNA? what are you on about? Do you mean the supposition that life was seeded from organic compounds rained down to earth by meteorites? Okay but that's still not DNA. Even so, how do you suppose they are going to get samples? It's travelling 144,000 Mph twice the speed of the Earth-orbiting the sun. It's going to be long gone before any mission can be launched.

Lastly, Its trajectory is in no way interstellar. So that's that out of the window. not sure what any of the black hole stuff has to do with the future.

Can't wait for the ridiculous angry reply full of wishy-washy woo science.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts