Fifth element

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SL

What do you think of '''Fifth element'' ?

I love it it's a sci-fi but I love that it is funny too :D

What's your favorit part??
Mine is without a doubt ''The Diva Dance''
I think it's really cool when she fights and at the same time you hear this pop-opera music awesome....and everytime she hit it's like ''Bom! Bom! Boom! :cool: ;)

D

docm

One of my favorite films too. The Diva sequence is great, but so is the part where Zorg is choking on the cherry and all his toys can't save him.

G

Gravity_Ray

one of my all time favorate movies. I can practically quote the whole movie for you, but here are my top 5.

5. Professor: Aziz LIGHT!

4. DJ Ruby Rhod: What's wrong with you? What you screamin' for? Every 5 minutes there's somethin', a bomb or somethin'. I'm leavin'. bzzzz.

3. [David brings some new clothes for Leeloo - she examines them with delight, then casually strips off her robe - David and Cornelius quickly turn around]
David: They really made her...
Priest Vito Cornelius: Perfect. I know.

2. Leeloo: Everything you create, you use to destroy.
Korben Dallas: Yeah, we call it human nature.

1. Police: Are you classified as human?
Korben Dallas: Negative, I am a meat popsicle.

Special bonus:
Leeloo: Leeloo Dallas mul-ti-pass.
Korben Dallas: Yeah.
Leeloo: Mul-ti-pass.
Korben Dallas: Yeah, multipass, she knows it's a multipass. Leeloo Dallas. This is my wife.
Korben Dallas: We're newlyweds. Just met. You know how it is. We bumped into each other, sparks happen...
Korben Dallas: Yes, she knows it's a multipass. Anyway, we're in love.

D

docm

nimbus":3tch3as9 said:
I know this music... Let's change the rhythm..

Actually it goes: "I know this music... Let's.change.the.beat"

N

nimbus

Yeah.. haven't seen it in forever. That's the gist of it though :)

S

Saturnfly

SL":381gkxwb said:
What do you think of '''Fifth element'' ?

I love it it's a sci-fi but I love that it is funny too :D

What's your favorit part??
Mine is without a doubt ''The Diva Dance''
I think it's really cool when she fights and at the same time you hear this pop-opera music awesome....and everytime she hit it's like ''Bom! Bom! Boom! :cool: ;)

I loved that part you mentioned, even though the whole movie had that sort of comic feel to it, that scene was actually quite beautiful.

I loved the bit when Zorg is choking, I'm not sure why it just was a cool scene.

J

JasonChapman

DJ Ruby Rhod when he' having sex with the air hostess: 'I don't want one position, I want all positions'

Luc Besson is a master, I thoroughly enjoyed District 13, seen the trailer for the sequel looks good. I also like the Transporter series, which is surprising, I don't usually take to those kind of high octane car chase movies.

D

docm

Besson is doing an American remake of District 13 called Brick Mansion and is also working on Section 8. About Section 8 he says;

Section 8 takes place in a prison orbiting 50 miles above the Earth, which houses 500 of the world's most dangerous criminals. Not only are these wrongdoers kept in orbit, they're also kept asleep by sophisticated technology - until they suddenly all wake up.

He might want to change that title though, both to avoid confusion with Section 9 and the American slang term which refers to a military discharge due to mental illness.

Status
Not open for further replies.